God says : I Love you
___

Thank you Lord for Loving me
and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

114. Obedience

Obedience to the will of God is a great way to keep our intentions orderly. Obedience to God may not be the most popular virtue today, but it makes us free and responsible. Obedience to God keeps us awake. This obedience is always linked to Love, never to the evil that is opposed to it. Obedience is always keeping us in line with the narrow door, the Heart of God.

Realizing good around us gives people a pleasant feeling and helps them continue to offer a well-being around them. Then, another person will receive and share it. It's the wheel of happiness. We will become free and we will feel a deep inner joy that will indicate to us that our accomplished action is directly related to the love of the neighbour and wanted by God. This is how we reach our family and friends, as well as the people we meet. Let's stay in God.

On the contrary, sinking into evil or because of the evil of another, causes a feeling of not succeeding, a feeling of guilt and sadness that can lead to depression and distress. Evil suffocates, while goodness frees.

We have the freedom to do good or not. We understand that the freedom we possess as humans leads to the different actions we accomplish throughout our life, every moment.

Book: ... for Love
Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

115. Spiritual laziness

It's simple to enter into a certain spiritual laziness, for example, and tell ourselves that we have freedom, without verifying the consequence of our actions and our words, without being responsible.

In the Parable of talents, we read that people have the freedom to multiply their gifts or bury them in a closed heart that will become heavier than a basket of unshared fruits. Evil freezes the heart of the person and makes it so heavy that it can become frozen like stone:
"The man who received one went off and dug a hole in the ground and buried his master's money." Matthew, chapter 25, verse 18

To keep the basket of fruits in hand, to keep the graces received from God for ourselves, is to remain fixed on the spot at the expense of faith. In our hands the basket becomes heavy. The unshared fruits of the trees will not serve and they will rot, like the fruits of the Holy Spirit remain in our hands.

While the fruits of the Holy Spirit are not shared, they remain in our consciousness. They're waiting to be shared. Not to share them cuts us off from the vital movement of Love. Love just won't pass through us.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

116. Nourished by Love

The heart of flesh is one who is nourished by the Love of God and shares it with his neighbour:
"To everyone who has, more will be given and he will grow rich." Matthew, chapter 25, verse 29

The one who has shares, the one who has and does not share, has nothing. That is to say, the one who blocks the talents that God offers him closes up and he will go so far as to believe that he has nothing to share. This sentence can be a good indicator: "Ah, I'm never doing anything good... I'm not able. It's impossible." Do continue and you'll get there! Give yourself small goals and, with experience, you will achieve bigger ones.

Blocking God's Love prevents him from circulating in us and sharing it. This causes us personal suffering and distress.

Graces will become numerous when they are passed on to others by the one who shares the Love of God. Let's continue with the catechism:
"Freedom is the power, rooted in reason and will, to act or not to act, to do this or that, and so to perform deliberate actions on one's own responsibility. By free will one shapes one's own life. Human freedom is a force for growth and maturity in truth and goodness; it attains its perfection when directed toward God, our beatitude." Catechism of the Catholic Church, number 1731, website: http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P5N.HTM

Our freedom becomes total when our whole life is given to God for the neighbour. This attention to the other teaches us to become also charitable toward ourselves. Our freedom becomes mature when it is also engaged by the mercy of God. He seeks mercy givers.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

117. A natural law

We have in our hearts a natural law that is a grace of God. It helps us to discern and choose between good and bad. It is better to remain stationary in the face of evil than to be trapped in it.

It is better to think a while than to act too quickly and engulf ourselves in evil. The drug is a striking example. It is better for children to learn at length about the negative effects of drugs, so that they can get around it, i.e. alcohol, all drugs, divination that places the pride of a person between God and others, selfishness and all that leads to evil.

Let's ask the Holy Spirit to increase in us vigilance, courage, determination and constancy; to offer us his grace, as well as for the neighbour. If we want them, God gives us his graces.

May freedom always lead us to perfect goodness, with the desire to always return to the Paschal Meal that is placed upon the Altar of Love, by Christ, for us. It is the only true source that assures us a free and fulfilled life, thanks to the Life and Love of God.

May Mary and Joseph, who freely chose the will of God in them, inspire us with their total and definite "yes". May our life be offered with joy to him who gave us his life, Jesus, for our well-being and for the salvation of the world.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

118. Our judgment

From God's Love and Light, we can observe in ourselves and in people the shadows and the lights. Then, discern with wisdom what would be the best way to help.

If we move away from God, we close the shutters of the windows, and instead of having the full light of day, we glimpse at some rays that seek to join us. Again, it will be necessary to be aware of these rays and not worry too much for the specks of dust in it. Dust does not alter or define the purity of light.

The less we let the light in, the more we seek to protect our eyes. This phenomenon occurs during night time. When we wake up at night and open the light switch, our eyes close alone. We try to move away from the light. We even place our hands on our eyes. Even sometimes, we immediately turn off the light.

This is what happens when we move away from God. The less we seek God, the more we sink into darkness. We have trouble supporting what is clear and bright. Then we have difficulty receiving the power of his light. We may not find the door.

To flee the Light, to flee Wisdom, to flee the Love of God is already our judgment. The judgment of others is not necessary since we judge ourselves. We develop a fear of God, we close the Light ... on God. Then we dig deeper into the illusion that we are better, surrounded by our defences, going deep down and away from the Light.

This passage of wisdom has been transmitted for our greatest joy:
"If you choose you can keep the commandments; it is loyalty to do his will." Sirach, chapter 15, verse 15

That's totally God! He tells us: "If you choose." Around a buffet, we choose whatever we want. It's not for others to choose for us. They will also choose for themselves.

It's also up to each of us to remain faithful and to unite our life to Jesus or not. We are free, we are responsible for our faith. If we accept what God offers us, then we will have an overflowing buffet where everything will be good for us and for humanity.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

119. A personal choice

The author continues:
"Before man are life and death, whichever he chooses shall be given him." Sirach, chapter 15, verse 17

According to the choice of each person, life is proposed to them by God and death remains a personal choice ... "whichever he chooses". It's not God's choice. Death is not God's choice. He does not offer us this choice.

The choice for death is nothing but the rejection of God's Love, the refusal to let us love God, the refusal to welcome him and share the immense love that everyone expects. The refusal to receive Jesus' Love leads to evil and finally, to death.

Yet it is much easier to share what we receive. The buffet is not only there for us. Let's receive the Love of God and share it.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

120. God does not command

This sentence, which makes us smile, allows us to meditate and deepen it:
"No man does he command to sin, to none does he give strength for lies." Sirach, chapter 15, verse 20

God commands nothing that is destructive to us and to our neighbour: "To none does he give strength for lies." He does not allow anyone to sin. Sin is not God's choice. God does not impose anything on us.

Let's say it like this: "He did not allow anyone to be stupid." Because the lack of intelligence, understanding and reflection is the sign of a closure to God and to others.

We are free as wind, free as children of God. It is up to us to discern and want what God offers us.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___