?????!

Started by Augustinian21, October 30, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardener

You couldn't appeal to nanawatai? Or does that not apply to apostate family? I'm not really sure on the particular application of it.

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Augustinian21

Quote from: Gardener on November 12, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
You couldn't appeal to nanawatai? Or does that not apply to apostate family? I'm not really sure on the particular application of it.
Absolutely not. None of that stuff applies to apostates. In Afghanistan, apostates are put to death

Traditionallyruralmom

Interesting story, thanks for sharing your brief history with us.  We are friends with an SSPX priest in Southern India, he said there, the Catholics and the Muslims are allies against the pagans. 

Don't loose heart about the lack of young Catholic ladies who are not serious about their faith.  There are plenty out there.  Keep studying and praying and deepening your faith, and God will lead you to the right young lady.  Traveling the SSPX mission chapel circuit would not hurt either  ;) 

And is SSPX singles still a thing?
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Christopherus

Very interesting journey. Since retiring, I've been learning Latin and studying the Classics. How are you finding that field of study?

Heinrich

I wish the OP would post more. Should have time as it is between semesters.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Augustinian21

Quote from: Christopherus on January 08, 2019, 06:09:31 AM
Very interesting journey. Since retiring, I've been learning Latin and studying the Classics. How are you finding that field of study?
I really enjoy it. One has to get the forms down in the early years but reading the languages is very rewarding. Translating the New Testament and Plato's Apology in Greek class

AgnusDei

Hi Augustinian21, welcome to the forum!

I'm new to the forum like you and look forward to reading, discussing, and learning. I am a college student too and learning Latin 8) Until we meet again, God bless!