Wallstreetbets

Started by james03, January 27, 2021, 09:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

dymphnaw

Quote from: Lynne on January 30, 2021, 10:59:58 AM
Then, this guy argues that Catholics shouldn't be buying Game Stop stock...  :o

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyoioZBLGNM[/yt]

Ive been watching him for awhile and as near as I can tell he is against Catholics doing anything beyond living like Hutterites.

Tennessean

Quote from: james03 on January 28, 2021, 10:17:15 AM
The #gamergate boys at WallStreetBets are really kicking the ant hill.  There is now a system wide repression going on against them.  I guess the "banksters" really didn't like this post:

QuoteSilver Bullion Market is one of the most manipulated on earth. Any short squeeze in silver paper shorts would be EPIC. We know billion banks are manipulating gold and silver to cover real inflation.

Both the industrial case and monetary case, debt printing has never been more favorable for the No. 1 inflation hedge Silver.

Inflation adjusted Silver should be at 1000$ instead of 25$. Link to post removed by mods.

Why not squeeze $SLV to real physical price.

Imagine the boys doing the Game Stop game on silver and gold, in this era of massive money printing.  I'll even go out on a limb and predict some of the leaders in the revolt will be arrested by the FBI soon on whatever charge they can drum up.  In the meantime, keep an eye on silver and gold prices, and mining stocks.

I thought this was what they meant all along.