Lost access to old account

Started by Spes, November 16, 2020, 04:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spes

Hello. Years ago, i posted on this forum using a different account. However, i then lost the password to the account, and i also lost access to the email that was used for the account. I know that the rules state that users can only have one account, but i currently don't have access to the old account. Is it okay for me to post using this one now? Also, i'd like to have access to the old account. Is there any way that i can do so? Thank you.

Kaesekopf

Yea, let me PM you with details. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Spes

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 16, 2020, 04:18:34 PM
I've PMed you regarding my old account, but i don't think i've received any messages in my inbox

Maximilian

Quote from: Lucy1 on December 10, 2020, 06:02:47 PM

Kaesekopf, I'm in the same boat.

I like the name "Lucy1." Now we need someone to be "Lucy2" - the smiling, friendly, eternally-young, fan-of-Vatican II version of "Lucy1."

Lynne

Quote from: Lucy1 on December 12, 2020, 01:17:17 PM

Like I posted earlier up this thread, I've been having the same issue.

It's been two weeks since I joined and no response so far.

I think he (KK) is in school? He mentioned something about 5 exams in 5 days? I'd try PMing him again in a week...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Lynne on December 12, 2020, 05:22:23 PM

I think he (KK) is in school? He mentioned something about 5 exams in 5 days? I'd try PMing him again in a week...

Between the Immaculate Conception and Dec 18, I'll have had 6 exams in 11 days...  :lol:   :pray2: :censor: :banghead:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lynne

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 14, 2020, 05:18:00 PM

Between the Immaculate Conception and Dec 18, I'll have had 6 exams in 11 days...  :lol:   :pray2: :censor: :banghead:

:eek:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 14, 2020, 05:18:00 PM

You couldn't pay may me to go back through college again  :lol: