Our Lady in Batim, Goa: Pray for the Fifth Marian Dogma.

Started by Xavier, March 17, 2020, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

In many apparitions, Our Lady has said many non-Catholics will receive the Grace to convert to the Catholic Faith when Her Fifth Marian Dogma has been declared. From: https://ourladybatim.blogspot.com/p/prayers-for-5th-dogma.html

"PRAYERS FOR 5th DOGMA

"...PRAYER IS LACKING..." (Our Lady)

Special Prayers  For The FULFILLMENT  OF THE PROCLAMATION OF THE FIFTH DOGMA , Our Lady Mediatrix  Of All Graces, Co - Redemptrix  and Advocate .Amen.

Our Blessed Mother earnestly desires that we increase Prayers for the Proclamation that She be proclaimed as the Mediatrix of all Grace, Co-Redemptrix and Advocate. For those keeping the First Saturdays Reparation, please keep this as the INTENTION and also on 13th of every month. Great for those who do even daily.

Our Lady: "...Only remember, if you pray for My intentions all your intentions are also in them. I will reward you according to the will of God for each of your intentions that lay in your souls..." (September 12th 2012 Wednesday 9:00 am Holy Name of MARY Feast day)

Thank you in advance and God bless

Received on Feast Of The Immaculate Heart of Mary. Amen. ( 12th June 2010  ).

OUR LADY SPEAKS:

"God The FATHER, God The SON, JESUS; True God : True Man. God The HOLY SPIRIT. My Spouse through Whom The Incarnate Word became Flesh in My Immaculate Womb. Amen.

The Divine Trinity has bestowed upon ME , All Power and All Graces as Mediatrix Of All Graces,  Co - Redemptrix in The Salvific Plan Of God. Through and with these Gifts, I Am able to do All things, that God desires of ME, and as God can do for HIS children. Pray for this request of Mine be fulfilled by The Holy Father, today Pope Benedict XVI.

PRAY IN THIS MANNER: Dedicate a day of Prayer each Month (like First Saturdays and also 13th) to recite 3000 Hail Mary's / Holy Mary's. Each 1000 Honouring The Holy Trinity as : God The FATHER , God The SON JESUS ,: True God, : True Man,  God The HOLY SPIRIT. Amen.

Begin with the Consecration prayer of My servant Marie Louie De Montfort, changing the word mistress to My Queen. Place all intentions at the beginning of each Thousand. Begin each Thousand with the prayer JESUS taught: "Our FATHER ... Amen." ending with the Hail Holy Queen ...... at the end of all Three Thousand Hail Mary's/ Holy Mary's prayed, with the Hymn or Hymns that glorify God. Most efficacious  shall this manner of prayer be , if it is concluded with The  Holy Sacrifice , that all may accordingly go to Confession to be reconciled with God before The Holy Sacrifice, would be of much fruit bearing to each of My children and their intentions . I Am The Mother Of God, I Am The Mediatrix Of All Graces, I Am your Mother, I love you dearly, Amen."

After a little pause ...................

Our Lady continues:

" Today this suffering  you are enduring is for the intentions of My Immaculate Heart, of foremost being that The Holy Father Pope Benedict  XVI declare Me as Mediatrix Of All Graces,Co – Redemptrix. This suffering shall be lifted up and out of you by The Holy Spirit, My Spouse , at the hour of Divine Mercy , 3:00p.m as it has come to be known. Take courage little one of My JESUS , My beloved daughter cleophas, I Am close to you always, Amen." ...

Article: 4)  MEDIATRIX IN THREE WAYS

According to world– renowned Mariologist J.B. Carol, O.F.M., "a mediator is one who stands between two persons or groups of persons either to facilitate an exchange of favors or to reconcile parties at variance [with one another]". The universal mediation of Mary i.e., her maternal function in the acquisition, impetration, and distribution of graces, is certainly one of the most interesting and actual aspects of the entire Mystery of Mary in the History of Salvation.

Carol goes on to say that "our Lady may be styled 'mediatrix' either (a) because, as worthy Mother of God and full of grace, she occupies a middle position between God and his creatures; or (b) because, together with Christ and under him, she cooperated in the reconciliation of God and humankind while she was still on earth; or (c) because she distributes the graces that God bestows on His children ...

"1921 to the Present

As a result of the growing clamor on all sides for the definition of a Dogma about Mary's mediation of all graces, Cardinal Mercier, Archbishop of Malines, Belgium, petitioned Pope Benedict XV in 1921 for such an act. He received permission to have a Mass and Office of "Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces" celebrated in all dioceses of Belgium and saw the establishment of three commissions by Pope Pius XI to study the question. But no definition was forthcoming.

In the preparatory phase for the Second Vatican Council, which ended in the spring of 1960, almost 500 bishops and other prelates requested that Mary's universal mediation be defined. However, this did not come to pass because of the decision that Vatican II should not define any new Dogmas and because of the fear of setting back the ecumenical effort. Pope John Paul II reiterated the same point in 1999 when he declined to define a Dogma of Mary as Mediatrix of All Graces.

In this connection, an interesting point was made in 1984, when Cardinal Confalonieri, in the name of the Chapter of St. Mary Major in Rome , asked for the definition of Mary's universal mediation. The future Benedict XVI, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, replied that such a solemn pronouncement was not needed. The reason he adduced for this view is most enlightening : "The doctrine of Mary's universal mediation is already adequately set forth in the various documents of the Church :" The Cardinal so much as said that it is a secure doctrine, already officially taught."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

abc123

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition
Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind

Colossians 2: 8, 18

Xavier

Scripture from: http://www.drbo.org/chapter/73012.htm And Image from 1180, taken from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman_of_the_Apocalypse

Apocalypse 12:1 "The vision of the woman clothed with the sun and of the great dragon her persecutor.

[1] And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:[2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered. [3] And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his heads seven diadems: [4] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. [5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

[1] "A woman": The church of God. It may also, by allusion, be applied to our blessed Lady. The church is clothed with the sun, that is, with Christ: she hath the moon, that is, the changeable things of the world, under her feet: and the twelve stars with which she is crowned, are the twelve apostles: she is in labour and pain, whilst she brings forth her children, and Christ in them, in the midst of afflictions and persecutions.

[6] And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days. [7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

[11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death. [12] Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth, and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time. [13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, who brought forth the man child: [14] And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth after the woman, water as it were a river; that he might cause her to be carried away by the river.

[16] And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the river, which the dragon cast out of his mouth. [17] And the dragon was angry against the woman: and went to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. [18] And he stood upon the sand of the sea.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

Also, Images and Commentary from the Wiki link:

"The Woman of the Apocalypse is widely identified as the Virgin Mary. This interpretation is held by some commentators of the ancient Church as well as in the medieval and modern Roman Catholic Church. This view does not negate the alternative interpretation of the Woman representing the Church, as in modern Catholic dogma, Mary is herself considered both the Mother of God and the Mother of the Church. Some Catholic commentaries, such as Thomas Haydock's Catholic Bible Commentary (1859), allow for the interpretation of the woman as either the Church or Mary ...

Interpretation as the Virgin Mary

The Virgin of Guadalupe has been depicted as the Woman of the Apocalypse since the 16th century.[4]

History

Ancient witnesses to the Marian interpretation include St. Epiphanius,[5] Tychonius[6] (who heavily influenced St. Augustine), the unknown author of the History of Joseph the Carpenter,[7] Quodvultdeus (a disciple of St. Augustine), Cassiodorus (Complexiones in Apocalypsi, written c. 570 AD), and the Greek Fathers Andreas of Caesarea (late 6th c. / early 7th c.) and Oikoumenios[8] (6th c.).

In modern times, the Marian interpretation has been affirmed by Pope Pius X,[9] Pope Pius XII,[10] Pope Paul VI,[11] and Pope John Paul II.[12]

Theological interpretation
The woman's "male child" is a reference to Jesus (Revelation 12:5), since he is destined to "rule all nations with a rod of iron" (Revelation 12:5). The dragon trying to devour the woman's child at the moment of his birth (Revelation 12:4) is a reference to Herod the Great's attempt to kill the infant Jesus (Matthew 2:16). Through his death and resurrection and Ascension, Jesus "was snatched up to God and to his throne" (Revelation 12:5).[citation needed]

In the interpretation of Pius X (1904), the birth is not that of Jesus but "surely ours," (i.e. the Church Militant) "we who, being yet detained in exile, are still to be brought forth to the perfect love of God and eternal happiness".[9] Pius XII (1950) makes explicit the reference to the Assumption of Mary.[10] And John Paul II (1987) to the Protoevangelium interpretation of Genesis 3:15, and by extension the symbolic identification of the Woman with both Mary and Eve.[12]

For an assessment of the logical and theological reasons for identifying the Woman of Revelation 12 with Mary Mother of God, see Brunero Gherardini [it], Raised to Heaven because Co-Redemptrix on Earth. Thoughts on the Foundation of the Catholic Dogma (2012)[13] and D'Argon J-L, "The Apocalypse" in The Jerome Biblical Commentary (1968) ...

Veneration

A baroque Mondsichelmadonna (Madonna on the Crescent Moon) painting by Rubens, main altarpiece of the high altar at Freising Cathedral (c. 1625).[14] The Virgin is depicted as wearing a red dress and blue mantle while crushing a serpent under her foot.[15]
Both Marian veneration and the interpretation of the Woman of the Apocalypse are recorded since at least the 4th century, but the specific veneration of Mary in this form becomes tangible only in the medieval period. Iconographically, Marian figures associated with the Revelations narrative are recognizable by the astronomical attributes, specifically her standing on a crescent moon, and the crown of twelve stars (while the description "clothed with the sun" is sometimes rendered by rays emanating from her figure).

Association of Mary with a single star is recorded from the early medieval period, in the hymn Ave Maris Stella.

Many depictions of Mary from the Gothic period (14th to 16th century) show her standing on a crescent moon inspired by the association of Mary with the woman of the Apocalypse. The motif became so popular in 15th-century Germany that pre-existing Madonna figures were refitted with a crescent (e.g. Madonna of Bad Doberan, c. 1300, refitted in the 15th century). The Virgin of Guadalupe was depicted as the Madonna of the Apocalypse since at least the 16th century.

A statue of Our Lady of Victory (1654), shown with crescent moon and solar rays, portal of Schlägl monastery church.

A statue of Mary in Strasbourg Cathedral (1859) with a crown of twelve stars.

The Madonna of the Apocalypse became associated with Our Lady of the Rosary, the "crown of twelve stars" being identified with a "rosary of twelve privileges" of Mary.[16] The Virgin of the Rosary is frequently shown with the crown or halo of twelve stars (but not the crescent moon) in modern depictions (since the 19th century[17]). A notable example is the Virgin of the Rosary of Pompei.

An anecdote (first published in the 1980s) connects the design of the Flag of Europe (1955) to this aspect of Marian iconography.[18]

abc123

I honestly hope that at some point God opens your eyes to behold the Gospel which is truly Good News and that you abandon your strange religion of seers, self proclaimed prophets, visions, anti-Scriptural eisegesis and stubborn pride.

There is no point in debating with you. You have no ears to hear.

Xavier

Is that your response to the Scriptural Vision of the Immaculate Virgin Mary Gloriously Assumed and Even more Gloriously Crowned in Heaven, which confirms all Catholic Dogmas? Note the Immaculate Virgin Mary is Clothed with the Sun, Crowned with 12 Stars, and has the moon under Her feet. Just like God promised in Gen 3:15, the Queen of Heaven crushes the ancient serpent, the dragon under Her feet. He tries to fight against Her in various ways, St. John sees in the Vision, but She defeats him. And St. John the Apostle, who received Our Lady at the Cross as his Mother from Our Lord, tells us She is Mother of all true disciples. Is Mary your Immaculate Mother? If you wish to be a true disciple, She must.

Evangelical Christians love to ask, have you received Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior? My answer, and the answer of every believing and practicing Catholic, is Yes. But you also need to receive Mary as your Lady and personal Mother, as St. John did. St. John the Apostle signifies the model disciple; every disciple should do as he did.

My religion is the Catholic and Apostolic religion, the religion of 2000 years. You became first an Orthodox, then a Protestant. Your religion is the false religion of King Henry VIII, a divorced lecherous adulterer, who shamelessly caused so much suffering to his own wife, commited adultery against her, and committed treason against God and His One True Church by his Protestantism. He claimed himself head of the Church like an antipope. Whereas God gave the Keys of His Kingdom to His Vicar St. Peter, and made His Successor the Rock of the Church on Earth, as we read in the decrees of the Council of Chalcedon, about Pope St. Leo the Great. Liberal Anglicanism compromised on contraception, homosexuality and various other issues of faith and morals long ago in the last century, rejecting Scripture and Tradition on many points. Siding with Henry VIII against the Catholic Church is like siding with Korah over the Prophet Moses. Pope St. Gregory the Great, and St. Augustine of Canterbury whom he sent, with 40 monks, happily made England Catholic and Christian and kept it such for so many centuries; when it was blessed in every way and fondly known as the "Dowry of Mary" because of it's devotion to the divine Mother.

Protestantism delays the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart; but that Triumph has been promised, just like Christ was promised to the Jews, and it will assuredly come. It has also been prophesied that Anglicanism will end and England will return to the Catholic Faith with greater splendor than ever before. We will preserve the Catholic Faith, pray, hope and wait patiently for the happy day you come home.

In Jesus and Mary,
Xavier. God Bless.