Introduction

Started by Adrianus, November 07, 2017, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianus

Hi,

I'm a male traditional Catholic in my mid-twenties. I've been lurking around this forum for a while and decided to make an account and introduce myself. I hope to be able to participate in discussions. Nice to meet all of you.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Lumen Christi

ÆneasQuébécois

"True evangelical faith...cannot lay dormant; but manifests itself in all righteousness and works of love; it...clothes the naked; feeds the hungry; consoles the afflicted; shelters the miserable; aids and consoles all the oppressed; returns good for evil; serves those that injure it; prays for those that persecute it." ~ Menno Simons

Vetus Ordo

Welcome, Adrianus.

Since you chose the painting of Pope Adrian VI for your profile picture, I suppose you're Dutch too?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kephapaulos

Carleendiane

Welcome Adrianus, hope you enjoy your stay. There are some rousing topics discussed and lighter threads. I enjoy reading both, but don't always have something to contribute. Hopefully you'll find some really inspiring, and also somewhat humorous threads. What's life without a laugh or 2. God bless you!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

PerEvangelicaDicta

They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

ServusMariae

A warm welcome to the forum, dear Adrianus! ^-^

Carleendiane

Quote from: ServusMariae on November 07, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
A warm welcome to the forum, dear Adrianus! ^-^

Servus....now clean it up. You know the drill. You throw it, you clean it up. We've talked about this.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Adrianus, pay no attention while I whip my beloved servus, into shape. She is sincere in her enthusism, but it is messy. She is our official confetti thrower!  Sometimes her enthusiasm has to be reigned in by the reality of cleanup. But truly, you gotta love her!

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2017, 07:54:03 PM
Servus....now clean it up. You know the drill. You throw it, you clean it up. We've talked about this.

yeah ok ... I made up the mess ... & now it's time for me to sweep all the confetti up. :P (*grabs a broom*)