4 Elton John
22 Alice Toklas
26 Dilma Rouseff
1 Dmitri Mendeleev
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Hat And Beard

4. Buddy Holly?
5. Mary Shelley?
9. Kurt Godel- I was really worried that I didn't recognize this guy since he was a mathematician, but I now see that he's one like Alfred Whitehead North so I don't feel bad :D
19. Herbert Hoover?

Lyubov

Quote from: Penelope on June 29, 2013, 01:32:55 AM
4. Steven Page?

Nope!

Quote from: red solo cup on June 29, 2013, 04:17:08 AM
4 Elton John
22 Alice Toklas
26 Dilma Rouseff
1 Dmitri Mendeleev

1, 22, and 26 are correct!

Quote from: Hat And Beard on June 29, 2013, 04:20:09 AM
4. Buddy Holly?
5. Mary Shelley?
9. Kurt Godel- I was really worried that I didn't recognize this guy since he was a mathematician, but I now see that he's one like Alfred Whitehead North so I don't feel bad :D
19. Herbert Hoover?

9 is right!

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

Habitual_Ritual

6 = Charles Roderick Carr

Non Nobis

32  Saint Marie-Marguerite d'Youville

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Marguerite d'Youville (English /?m?r???rit.dju??v?l/) (October 15, 1701 – December 23, 1771) was a French Canadian widow who founded the religious order the Order of Sisters of Charity of Montreal, commonly known as the Grey Nuns of Montreal. She was canonized by Pope John-Paul II of the Roman Catholic Church in 1990.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

peanut

Latest article: Corporate assessment centres - deranged products of mercantile delusion: http://bit.ly/16Nq0Tf

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

More hints:

4. His family was featured on a reality TV show
6. Russian
12. There is a memorial to him in Washington DC
15. Model
19. Was a member of one of the richest families in America
31. Related to members of the Jacobite succession
38. Regarded as a hero in some countries and virtually unknown in others
39. Composer

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Pheo

Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Pheo

31. Johannes (Hans) Adam Ferdinand Alois Josef Maria Marko d'Aviano Pius von und zu Liechtenstein

I need a longer name...
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Penelope