President Trump Honors our Lord Jesus Christ at Christmas Tree Ceremony.

Started by Christe Eleison, December 01, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

President Trump and the First Lady Participate in the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony:

President Trump talks about the meaning of Christmas.  :pray1:

:thumbsup:

Christe Eleison

I love the Nativity Scenes/Mangers in the White House as well as in the Vice President's home.

God bless them!

:pray3:

Carleendiane

Christie, you are such a bright spot here. I love Christmas at the White House, too. Puts joy in my heart. Obama hated the celebration of Christmas.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Christe Eleison

This is a beautiful tour of the White House with all of the decorations, Nativity scene, tree, etc. Volunteers enjoy a nice reception with our First Lady. There is a gingerbread house that looks exactly like the White House.

The First Lady, Mrs. Melania Trump speaks at approx. 6 minute mark:

:thumbsup:

Lynne

HGTV will broadcast a tour of the White House Christmas decorations on Dec 9th, I heard. I don't know the time.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Lynne on December 02, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
HGTV will broadcast a tour of the White House Christmas decorations on Dec 9th, I heard. I don't know the time.

Thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:  I will be waiting for it.

HGTV White House Christmas.

This one is from 2017, but it was posted on you tube this year. I just found it. It is sooo beautiful! ;D

Xavier

Thanks for posting this. Glory to God and Peace on Earth this Christmas through our Saviour's birth. Let us pray that all our friends and all people everywhere may believe in Jesus and in God's Love for us, come to His Church and be saved. ChristMas comes from Christ'sMass, so it is especially special to us Catholic Christians. Let us prepare well for Christmas Mass and celebrate Baby Jesus present among us always in the Holy Eucharist.

May nations and leaders come and bow at the feet of Our Saviour this Christmas.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Xavier on December 24, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
Thanks for posting this. Glory to God and Peace on Earth this Christmas through our Saviour's birth. Let us pray that all our friends and all people everywhere may believe in Jesus and in God's Love for us, come to His Church and be saved. ChristMas comes from Christ'sMass, so it is especially special to us Catholic Christians. Let us prepare well for Christmas Mass and celebrate Baby Jesus present among us always in the Holy Eucharist.

May nations and leaders come and bow at the feet of Our Saviour this Christmas.

Thanks for the lovely post! :thumbsup: God Bless, Xavier!
Wishing you & all reading this a Blessed Christmastide & many Blessings for 2019!!
  :pray2: :pray3:

TradGranny

We have been blessed by God to have a president who has the courage to actually SAY what we are celebrating. I've heard "Merry Christmas" more this year than in the past 16 years.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila