Mark of the Beast, and the Corona Vaccine.

Started by christulsa, April 16, 2020, 12:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

This may have a tie in to the implant chip. Giving direct source I just saw and then a quick search gave the Wikipedia. Hoc est novum ad me. Ad te?

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/antrag-bei-finma-facebook-aendert-plaene-fuer-libra-16729684.html*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libra_(digital_currency)

*Deepl.com/translator
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Miriam_M

I happened to have listened last night to a sermon by Fr. Isaac Mary Relyea, wherein he wonders aloud whether the vaccine will be the Mark of the Beast:

Gardener

Quote from: Miriam_M on April 17, 2020, 09:57:45 AM
I happened to have listened last night to a sermon by Fr. Isaac Mary Relyea, wherein he wonders aloud whether the vaccine will be the Mark of the Beast:

Time stamp on when he starts that portion of the discussion?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Miriam_M

Miriam_M

Gardener, the specific reference is at about 25:45.
There are also interesting comments he makes at 12:40 ff and at 25:00 about how evil it is that the bishops have deprived the flocks of the Eucharist and how they are guilty of false obedience.

Gardener

Thank you, Miriam_M.

I'm not sure how he draws the conclusion, considering the mark is associated with not just buying and selling, but also worship.

It's my understanding that the reign of Anti-Christ is basically a theocratic monarchy situation, with the Anti-Christ as head. Assuming that's correct, I don't see how this is anywhere close to that.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

diaduit

Quote from: Gardener on April 17, 2020, 12:12:43 PM
Thank you, Miriam_M.

I'm not sure how he draws the conclusion, considering the mark is associated with not just buying and selling, but also worship.

It's my understanding that the reign of Anti-Christ is basically a theocratic monarchy situation, with the Anti-Christ as head. Assuming that's correct, I don't see how this is anywhere close to that.

I said before that we haven't had the 3 days of darkness, consecration of Russia to Our Lady, Great monarch, third world war, period of peace and St Patrick also asked God to spare Ireland from the wrath of the anti Christ by submerging it in water 7 years before the end of the world.......and I'm still typing so its not happening yet :)

Miriam_M

Thank you, Miriam_M.

He does make references elsewhere to the Anti-Christ, etc., but doesn't elaborate in any kind of thorough way. Fr.Isaac is not the most organized person in the way he delivers his sermons.  Most are rambling, not structured, and more like stream-of-consciousness.  That said, some of his sermons are quite powerful, and he has been offering sermon updates since the beginning of the pandemic. He's just trying to keep the spiritual fires burning and to keep reminding Catholics of the seriousness of the chastisements and how we should be protecting ourselves against whatever next phase is to occur.  I'm sure he's just speculating but wants us to be watchful and not give in to every fear.  He is definitely distrustful of the government, at the least, and I can't say that I blame him.

Gardener

I'm distrustful of the government too, but I think someone in his position needs to be careful with making predictive pronouncements when the context doesn't match a Traditional understanding of the eschatological framework.

Miriam_M

Again, I thought he was speculating, not "making predictive pronouncements."  It's the way I understood him, anyway.

No one knows the details of the fulfillment of End Times, including the Church herself.

Gardener

"...this world, the answer, is some vaccination. That will probably, if we, if it comes, will be the mark of the beast. That they want to put this vaccination, and I don't reckon [sic], don't ever get that vaccination. It's from hell..."

Sounds rather conditionally predictive to me; he's certainly more on the side of prediction than speculation given the way he qualifies it. The only thing he seems to be speculating on is if a vaccination is made. And then he predicts it will probably be the mark of the beast (if it comes). One could argue that his inclusion of "probably" renders it speculation. But the emphasis with which he follows it up by declaring some vaccination would be "from hell" seems to harm that argument in my opinion.

One doesn't need details, and I didn't say details. I said framework.

This video is a perfect example of why he should stick with being a mission preacher, preaching on things for which his opinion is not required.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Miriam_M on April 17, 2020, 12:20:54 PM
Thank you, Miriam_M.

He does make references elsewhere to the Anti-Christ, etc., but doesn't elaborate in any kind of thorough way. Fr.Isaac is not the most organized person in the way he delivers his sermons.  Most are rambling, not structured, and more like stream-of-consciousness.  That said, some of his sermons are quite powerful, and he has been offering sermon updates since the beginning of the pandemic. He's just trying to keep the spiritual fires burning and to keep reminding Catholics of the seriousness of the chastisements and how we should be protecting ourselves against whatever next phase is to occur.  I'm sure he's just speculating but wants us to be watchful and not give in to every fear.  He is definitely distrustful of the government, at the least, and I can't say that I blame him.

I've been listening to both Father Isaac and Father Rodriguez a lot lately. Excellent stuff
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

christulsa

It's my understanding that the reign of Anti-Christ is basically a theocratic monarchy situation, with the Anti-Christ as head.

Is that from Scripture?  If so, that makes sense.  Nothing on the horizon indicating a theocracy ruled by the Anti-Christ that I can see.   I see no cause to think the corona vaccine will contain the mark.  My OP is speculation, to understand how this whole Mark the Beast issue is suppose to play out.  On one hand, the corona situation is a time of pause to consider how close we may be to seeing the Mark imposed.  On the other hand, there a # of people right now online, including trad and conservative Catholics, warning that Bill Gates is about to enslave the world to the Anti-Christ. Consider if the corona vaccine is likely mandatory, or worse God help us contains a chip, all the Christian medical workers who will have to choose between it and being fired.

Gardener

Quote from: christulsa on April 17, 2020, 02:47:28 PM
It's my understanding that the reign of Anti-Christ is basically a theocratic monarchy situation, with the Anti-Christ as head.

Is that from Scripture?  If so, that makes sense.  Nothing on the horizon indicating a theocracy ruled by the Anti-Christ that I can see.   I see no cause to think the corona vaccine will contain the mark.  My OP is speculation, to understand how this whole Mark the Beast issue is suppose to play out.  On one hand, the corona situation is a time of pause to consider how close we may be to seeing the Mark imposed.  On the other hand, there a # of people right now online, including trad and conservative Catholics, warning that Bill Gates is about to enslave the world to the Anti-Christ. Consider if the corona vaccine is likely mandatory, or worse God helpus contains a chip especially, all the Christian medical workers given who have to choose between it and being fired.

Scripture and Tradition:

https://www.catholic.com/tract/the-antichrist

Christ's kingdom is "not of this world"; Antichrist's will be.
Christ is King; AC will ape that
Christ is God; AC will claim that
Christ is worshiped; AC will demand that
etc.

Those things which are necessary to claim to be the Christ (Jewish, etc.), AC should be, though probably of the tribe of Dan (can't recall which Father stated this).

Simply put, if the Mark of the Beast is indeed instituted by Antichrist, it will necessarily include a component of worship.

Personally speaking, I have a theory that buying and selling as we understand it will not be taking place in that time. I believe the Mark itself is the currency, for a sort of global-communism, but without the atheism.

Where atheistic communism fails outside of the economics of it is it disregards human nature's need to worship. Remove money, and thus the reality of hard economics, and you have an economic situation which only has one motivating factor to keep working: working for what/who one thinks is God. To quote Jorge, a la the feeding of the 5000, "It's the miracle of sharing!" (or whatever idiotic crap he said).

"Imagine there's no money... it's easy if you try...".

mikemac

3 Kings (1 Kings) 10:14 "And the weight of the gold that was brought to Solomon every year, was six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold:"

2 Paralipomenon (2 Chronicles) 9:13 "And the weight of the gold, that was brought to Solomon every year, was six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold:"

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source