Help. I didn't warn someone not to take the vaccine and now she's dead.

Started by awkward customer, January 23, 2024, 06:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkward customer

Quote from: Greg on January 25, 2024, 05:18:49 PMFuck em.

They were adults and you are not their doctor or baby sitter.

Unless it wasn't a vaccine injury after all and she died of a common or garden heart attack.

You never know. 

crossingtherubicon

The Pope was pushing the vaccine.  You got full cover here. 

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

lauermar

There are many charts I look at every day where someone had a sudden unexpected death. Some are vaccinated and some not. Do not hold yourself accountable for anyone's death when you don't know their medical history. That idea comes from the devil.

If this person was not vaccinated and died of long Covid, as one of my patients did, would you have held yourself accountable for that death for advising against vaccination?

People are free to make their own medical decisions for better or worse.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

diaduit

Whats long covid though, seems to me the medical world equate natural causes with long covid to show that the unvaccinated suffered from the virus too.  What age was patient, what was their medical history and what did 'long covid' actually look like for them that they died or maybe.....do or die the medical community with at any cost connect covid to a death to try to justify their over reaction and the bullying of people to take the jab.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

this page left intentionally blank