Previous topic - Next topic

james03

QuoteFrom the internet:

How To Tell The Covid Vaccinated From The Unvaccinated

Android Smartphone Instructions

Go to System

Go to About Phone

Go to Software Info

Go to Build number: Hit this selection many times until tells you that developer mode has been attained

Go to System again

Go to Advanced

Go to Developer Options

Find Show Bluetooth devices without names. Set it to on.

The 16-bit MAC numbers represent Covid vaccinated people

Lynne, try this out and let us know if it bricked your phone or whether it worked.  I'm guessing people that installed Vax-Pass malware apps on their phone are emitting a Blue Tooth signal so they can tell if someone is a mud blood.

For Apple, you can download BLE Radar.  It would be a bit of insurance if you are searching for a Pure Blood.  However they would have needed to install the Vax Track app.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Everything that plugs into mains power or takes a battery has a bluetooth radio these days.  The only place I'd expect not to see a signal is if I were alone, in the middle of the woods, not wearing a watch, and my pockets were empty.
this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

I did it, about 7 addresses showed up.

I'm having trouble making the leap from BT address to vaxx status tho. As Chairman pointed out, almost everything today has a Bluetooth radio in it.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

It really tracks if you installed a Vax Track app, where you can see if other people have the Vax Track app.  I remember during COVID they were pushing an app to check around you if people got the jab.

The seven addresses you found, did they have an ID on them, or just the MAC address?

Likely I got suckered in on a prank.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: james03 on November 03, 2023, 11:09:12 AMIt really tracks if you installed a Vax Track app, where you can see if other people have the Vax Track app.  I remember during COVID they were pushing an app to check around you if people got the jab.

The seven addresses you found, did they have an ID on them, or just the MAC address?

Likely I got suckered in on a prank.

just MAC addresses.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

I got suckered.  I salute the prank.