UK ONS Results for 18-39

Started by james03, July 27, 2023, 12:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Looks like the hardest hit is after 2 doses.  By the time of the third dose, if it hasn't killed you already, you are better off.  Still higher death than the unvaccinated.  2-dose cohort mortality about 2X the unvaccinated.  Rough numbers using 5 MM in the vaccinated cohort, the vax killed 2,000.  As of now.  Long term the heart damage will kill a lot more, and then there's the infertility which should start to show up in the numbers going forward.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Excess deaths 150,000 in the first 30 weeks of 2023 in the USA

36,000 excess deaths in the UK.

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Further update with official government data sources.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Greg on September 26, 2023, 02:18:21 PMFurther update with official government data sources.

I don't follow Dr. Campbell that closely but watching him go from pro-vax to rabidly anti-vax does nothing in my eyes other than to prove his intellectual honesty.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Greg

How do a group of vaccinated and boosted people decide who is going to go first and take the risk of getting the 4th jab?

They draw clots.