Jab Death and Injury Stories

Started by King Wenceslas, September 15, 2021, 09:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Quote from: queen.saints on September 17, 2021, 01:18:25 PM
Quote from: diaduit on September 15, 2021, 11:07:05 PM

Young man in his early 20's came into my workplace today, covered in tiny red circular rashes that form a white crusty top, when they fall off it leaves a red raw flat rash, its stings and itches.....he had these from head to toe but the funny thing was they were symmetrical and in a line e.g.  2 on left elbow and 2 on right elbow same spot and same distance, a few on his leg but vertically in a line....nerve paths?? shingles??

It could be ringworm. If you see him again, you might suggest 10 drops of grapefruit seed extract with 1/2 ounce of water, dip cotton pad in solution and tape to area for a few hours.

Tried this with a similar, very aggressive rash on a child who'd been playing around cows and within an hour the whole spot began to peel off on the most disgusting but satisfying pattern. It left behind pink skin, but I kept  wiping the spot with the solution daily over the next few weeks just because I was so terrified it would come back. I kept panicking over imaginary rings on everybody for months afterwards...

Dear QUEEN SAINTS,  :seeya:

Excellent advice! Thank you! I always look forward to reading your posts! :thumbsup:

Another thing I also believe in is Tea Tree oil:

11 benefits of tea tree oil

1. Antibacterial

2. Anti-inflammatory

3. Antifungal

4. Antiviral

5. Acne

6. Athlete's foot

7. Contact dermatitis

8. Dandruff and Cradle Cap

9. Head lice

10. Nail fungus

11. Oral health

Never swallow tea tree oil as it can cause:

severe rashes
blood cell abnormalities
stomach ache
diarrhea
vomiting
nausea
hallucinations
confusion
drowsiness
coma

Now, do NOT over use it, abuse it too much, because Tea Tree Oil, as well as Lavender
have an ESTROGENIC effect (in high quantities)

Male prepubertal gynecomastia: Enlarged breast tissue in prepubescent boys has been associated with topical use of products containing lavender oil or tea tree oil. However, the evidence is limited.

Thanks for your post, Queen Saints!

:grouphug:

King Wenceslas

QuoteThe test results that hot day in early August shouldn't have surprised me—all the symptoms were there. A few days earlier, fatigue had enveloped me like a weighted blanket. I chalked it up to my weekend of travel. Next, a headache clamped down on the back of my skull. Then my eyeballs started to ache. And soon enough, everything tasted like nothing.

As a reporter who's covered the coronavirus since the first confirmed U.S. case landed in Seattle, where I live, I should have known what was coming, but there was some part of me that couldn't quite believe it. I had a breakthrough case of covid-19 — despite my two shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, the second one in April.

I was just one more example of our country's tug and pull between fantasies of a post-covid summer and the realities of our still-raging pandemic, in which even the vaccinated can get sick.

Not only was I sick, but I'd exposed my 67-year-old father and extended family during my first trip back to the East Coast since the start of the pandemic. It was just the scenario I had tried to avoid for a year and a half. (So lets get this straight. His father looks as if he got the jab also but the son "exposed" his father to covid? The Vaccine sounds useless.)

Where did I get it? Who knows. Like so many Americans, I had loosened up on wearing masks all the time and physical distancing after getting fully vaccinated. We had flown across the country, seen friends, stayed at a hotel, eaten indoors and, yes, even gone to a long-delayed wedding with other vaccinated people.

Get the jab and still get infected. What value is the jab?

Got the measles when I was a kid. Haven't gotten the measles since.

Got the whopping cough also. Haven't gotten the whopping cough since.

King Wenceslas

Just plain weird:

QuoteAn Australian swimmer who won a gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics and competes for Los Angeles' team in the International Swimming League has been hospitalized after testing positive for COVID-19. Madison Wilson, 27, said she's fully vaccinated against the coronavirus when she announced on Instagram she'll be receiving treatment at a hospital.

While vaccines have been found to be highly effective in fighting COVID-19, so-called breakthrough infections — where a vaccinated person contracts the disease — happen. Health officials say vaccines still provide the best defense against experiencing severe symptoms and dying from the coronavirus.

"I feel extremely unlucky but I do believe this is a huge wake up call, Covid is a serious thing and when it comes it hits very hard," Wilson said on Instagram on Sunday. "I'd be stupid not to say I wasn't scared."

Gets infected while being a super athlete and fully vaccinated? Get the jab, get covid, go to hospital. Wondering if the jab is the real culprit here.

Kathleen

"It's been proven in different countries so vaccinated people should be put in quarantine and should be isolated from society. Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous to others."

Professor Christian Perronne
Former Vice President, European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization at World Health Organization
One of France's most highly rated experts in infectious diseases and long-time vaccine policy chief

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/former-vice-president-european-advisory-group-vaccinated-people-put-quarantine-isolated-society/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I can PERSONALLY testify to HARM done to me by shedding vaxers.

But in good news! Incense in the morning has been PROVEN to be good for our mental health during this demon addled age!

https://educateinspirechange.org/frankincense-proven-psychoactive-antidepressant/

diaduit

https://rip.ie/

Look at the sample of death notices on the right hand side of the page and look at the young faces....all but one I think 'died unexpectedly'....this is completely and totally abnormal in numbers of sudden deaths.  I know it may not resonate with anyone not rural in Ireland but here, we check rip to keep up with deaths notices for the sake of paying respects (we have a thing about our funerals).  My sister checks every day and she says that it has gone up threefold since July/Aug

Kathleen

127 Pregnant Women Given Slaughtered Baby Death Jab During 1st or 2nd Trimester - 100 of their Babies MURDERED by Miscarriage

This means the miscarriage rate of women who received the vaccine in the first or second trimester is actually 81.9%, or 8 out of 10 women – way, way above the national average.

You have to patiently wade through the entire article and ALL the numbers.

Death Jab MURDERS Babies

james03

Vox has a few stories up.  Here's one from a union dude:

Quote"So here's some more info about what we talked about. As of the end of September we have lost 32 members. Only 4 were in their 70s and appear to have died of natural causes or self-inflicted abuse. All 4 were allegedly not-vaxxed. 2 members in their 60s passed, both apparently were vaxxed, 1 died of cancer, the other of a heart attack, but had 2 previous heart attacks. The remaining 26 were allegedly all vaxxed at a union sponsored event. All 26 were still working & between 31 & 68 years old. 13 died within 10-12 days of a vax. For the ones I got an answer, the deaths were heart attacks or strokes. About 8, the balance, said they didn't know. Many "died suddenly". A term I am hearing a lot. The remaining 13 died at various times after vax but 9 of the obits say "died suddenly" or "died unexpectedly"

"The families of 4 of the men, men we both know, demanded autopsies after being refused by a hospital. These 4 hired private autopsies and I'm told massive blood clotting was found in various organs. 2 reports stated "I have never seen these type of conditions/injuries".
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Canadian account:
QuoteIn our town of about 2000 people there have been 10 deaths in the last three months. My wife asked the local priest about it, he said that normally the deaths were one every two months or so. Apparently there have been 10 funerals since July. My wife asked the priest about it and he said there were younger, healthier people than normal dying, and he was concerned, but he hadn't made the connection to the vaccines yet.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

lauermar

This story is no joke, folks. It's an example what can happen to a healthy, robust and/or young person if the exposure is very high.  If you get a lower viral load, and you're healthy, your immune system will take care of it. But not if the viral load is high. You cannot predict what kind of load you will get.

Had he taken the vaccine, he might have gotten a fever or myocarditis but still survived. His chance of death would have been there but less likely.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bride-planning-funeral-instead-of-wedding-after-unvaccinated-groom-dies-from-covid/ar-AAPqSIM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W011
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

No, that story is actually a joke.  That man was 50 years old and obese.  A bad flu would have done the same.  I sure hope you didn't intentionally choose the one news article that didn't include a picture of him.

Here is a story that is no joke:  A healthy 16-year-old boy dies during math class 3 weeks after getting the ClotShot:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/healthy-16-year-old-boy-dies-during-online-class-after-second-pfizer-jab-vaers-database/
this page left intentionally blank

diaduit

Genuinely I don't know so I am asking, when and if viral infections caused blood clots??

james03

When the jab gene therapy enters the lining of your arteries, your arterial walls start sprouting spike protein.  Your body launches an immune response so that immunity cells start attacking the walls.  This leads to blood clots.

Kathleen

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on October 13, 2021, 11:04:22 AM
No, that story is actually a joke.  That man was 50 years old and obese.  A bad flu would have done the same.  I sure hope you didn't intentionally choose the one news article that didn't include a picture of him.

Sure looks like intentional misinformation to me.

Take a gander at this walking heart disease and diabetes exhibit.

Fayetteville Police Department Lieutenant Eric Dow

https://www.fayobserver.com/story/news/2021/10/10/fayetteville-police-lt-eric-dow-dies-amid-wedding-retirement-planning-unvaccinated-covid-blood-clot/6053147001/

crossingtherubicon

I did get a massive viral load.  My wife was coughing on me for a week straight + close quarters before we realized she had covid.
And yes it kicked both of our buts, still feeling that Iron coarse through my veins.  I felt on my death bed for 2 days, aspirin was a miracle, as soon as I started taken that I could move again.  I called one of the telemed places and they gave me a huge list of supplements to buy and take, which I did, and then I got some drugs from them.  By the time I got the drugs I was on the mend but took the drugs anyway and am in the process of taking those.  Most of the supplements I was already taking but some I wasnt.  I lost my smell about 5 days in and its coming back.  The blood clots were real, aspirin may have saved my life. 

As far as the telemed place, I had local pharmacies that would not fill because it was out of state, and boy oh boy when they found out my diagnosis they got real skiddish and when I mentioned ivermectin they looked at me like a criminal.  I ended up getting the telemed place to fill most of it and ship it which took forevor, then I found a local pharmacy that didnt care it was out of state and didnt ask questions and thank god for that, they are my new pharmacy.

2 relatives were also sick with it at the same time, one was so bad they got monocloidal antibodies, which is dervived from humanized mice, franken-mice, so I tried to avoid that even though I had a script for it.  Another relative is getting their buts kicked bad, Im not sure if they are going to make it but hopefully they do, the hospital wouldnt do anything without a positive covid test and proof their oxygen was below 90 or something.

The sickness is a very spiritual sickness. I hardly am ever suicidial and I have been deeply suicidial at times, not that I wanted to pull the trigger but I just wanted to die.  My wife also has had very spiritual experiences during this sickness, both hellish and heavenly.

Covid is basically Iron overdose everywhere, you can feel it coarse through your veins.  I have been coughing up massive balls of gunk, yellow in colour 1-3 times a day for the past 4-5 days.

There are some good telegram channels to watch for adverse effects, there are a bunch of nasty ones, women taking birth control pill are getting their buts kicked, sometimes dropping dead.

t.me/AMM_MD -> is a great place to start, she has been going through the VAERS and putting out the interesting ones.

james03

I have applied to trademark a new term:

Slaughtered Baby Death Jab(TM)