Banned Members and Reasons

Started by Kaesekopf, February 13, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

CoolCat is permanently banned for uncharitable posting and extreme rudeness to the moderation and administration of this forum.  This ban will be lifted if he decides to make proper, public apologies to the staff and administration of this forum. 

Quote from: CoolCat on June 04, 2013, 04:35:59 PM
Get off your high horse Sheriff. You came a bit late into the game.
At least Louis had the courtesy of sending both OS and myself a PM.
So, I suggest you take it up with him before going out guns-a-blazin' into...nothing.

Yippee ki yay!

Quote from: CoolCat on June 04, 2013, 04:52:36 PM
Apparently some mods lack communications skills between each other.
Two smiley face posts does not constitute "ganging up on moderators". If that is the withstanding forum's definition of "ganging up" on a poster, then all I have to say is you have no clue what it is to gang up on somebody.

Btw, I stopped posting until Shreriff Arpaio over there started his rant. I answered and explained to him in a civil tone.
Now it's your turn? Must I? And then what , wait for the admin to also explain the situation. This is reminiscent of a movie:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txq8FLtCzNc[/yt]

Keep your cool.  ;)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Older Salt is banned for a week due to uncharitable posting and lack of respect towards moderation.

Quote from: Older Salt on June 04, 2013, 03:33:55 PM
Quote from: CoolCat on June 04, 2013, 03:29:41 PM
Quote from: Older Salt on June 04, 2013, 03:24:48 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on June 04, 2013, 02:10:40 PM
Quote from: Older Salt on June 04, 2013, 01:43:55 PM
Or nowhere else to go to a TLM and hear Catholic sermons.

What's the implication?  That one isn't going to hear Catholic sermons at an SSPX Mass?
Of course not.

I am saying that many Traditional Catholics only have access to Diocesan TLM's, and they maintain the Faith because of that access wherein they receive the Faith.

The statement has no thing to do with the Society.

Sensitive, sensitive!
He's not sensitive, he's predisposed.
;)
Oh yeah.

Quote from: Older Salt on June 04, 2013, 03:34:41 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on June 04, 2013, 03:31:15 PM
Quote from: CoolCat on June 04, 2013, 03:29:41 PM
He's not sensitive, he's predisposed.
;)

To what?

;)
To being sensitive.

Among other posts.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

PetertheRock is banned for three days for being uncharitable in posting.

Quote from: Petertherock on June 04, 2013, 12:54:48 PM
Yeah, I guess no one but me would need to worry...because you phony Catholics see Islam as a friend instead of the enemy that it is. You think the Jews are worse than the Mohams when it's the Mohams that are killing all the Catholics. Just keep on wearing those rose color glasses.

Kaesekopf

GottmitunsAlex is banned for 5 days for disrespecting the moderation team.

Kaesekopf

GottmitunsAlex's ban is extended for 5 days (on top of the original five) for his behavior in this thread:
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=2746.0

Kaesekopf

Heinrich is banned for 3 days for not being charitable in posting towards other forum members.

Kaesekopf

Petertherock is banned for one day for his uncharitable posting.  Originally was three days, but his apology helped.  :)

Kaesekopf

Kaesekopf

Mithrandylan is permanently banned from this forum.  He has asked for it on at least four separate occasions. 

Bonaventure

Poche is permanently banned from this forum. The moderators learned that he has been trolling the forum, and he is banned until he apologizes for his act.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

LouisIX

PetertheRock is banned for 5 days for inappropriate language and refusing to be cordial with fellow posters.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Bonaventure

Older Salt is banned for one week for promoting anti-SSPX, Novus Ordo propaganda.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Archer

Gerard is banned for 3 days for disrespecting the forum admin and staff. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Bonaventure

Older Salt has been banned for seven days for anti-SSPX posts.

Archer

Der Kaiser is banned 3 days for disrespect of the Holy Father.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on July 09, 2013, 05:12:29 PM
Jorge really is a turd. A humble one, but nevertheless a turd.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney