Author Topic: Free Books Lot (Missals, New Testament, Latin, Misc)  (Read 218 times)

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• Declina A Malo & Fac Bonum
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Breves Dies Hominis Sunt
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Free Books Lot (Missals, New Testament, Latin, Misc)
« on: January 05, 2022, 08:15:53 PM »
No longer available

This lot of books is free to anybody in the USA:

• Key of Heaven (1890) (Tiny prayerbook, Missal, TLM, old, original owner writing in front cover, 1904)
  • Rituale Romanum (1937) (Cover beat up, all Latin)
  • J'Offre la Messe (1961) (Like new almost, 1940s-1960 copyright, French missal, Latin for ordinary of the Mass)
  • My Sunday Missal (1942) (Small book of propers)
  • The New Testament (Confraternity) (Old Bible, New Testament)
  • The Classic Latin Dictionary (English-Latin and Latin-English) (Old dictionary, unknown date, but original cost is $1)
  • The Cloud of Unknowing and Other Works (Penguin Classics)
  • Wheelock's Latin

The Key of Heaven looks pretty new, and I was surprised to know its age (even thought I've had it a long time). The Rituale Romanum is pretty beat up on the outer cover, but the inside is good. The French missal looks almost new.

If you want individual books, they are for sale, for cost of shipping and whatever you want. International shipping is available to those willing to pay for it. All transactions must be in English.

The reason I have old books like some of the above is that I rescued them from antique stores and other places where I thought sacred books shouldn't be. The rest are not useful to me now anymore.

Pictures can be provided of some upon request.

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• Declina A Malo & Fac Bonum
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Breves Dies Hominis Sunt
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
No Longer Available
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 08:54:23 PM »
These items are all claimed.