Child Sacrifice T-Shirts Sold at Etsy

Started by lauermar, November 16, 2021, 12:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauermar

I've seen plenty of blasphemous images of BVM, Mary, Jesus, Joseph and Catholic saints sold on Amazon, Etsy and elsewhere. I don't know why they don't depict Buddha or Mohammad in the same way.

This merchandise here has reached a new low, even for atheists. Depicting child sacrifice as if it is some kind of joke is sick, twisted and disgusting. Here's the Lifesite petition to have it removed. Please sign if you can.

https://americaneedsfatima.org/petitions/trendy-company-promotes-satanic-child-knifing-another-child-e21623?utm_source=E.15073&utm_medium=deployer&utm_campaign=Netflix

Here's the image, if you can stand to look. Where are the complaining parents who have suffered the loss of their children due to murder by other kids? Hello, Columbine parents, where are you?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1044920110/lets-sacrifice-toby-funny-shirt-edgy-tee?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=let%26%2339%3Bs+sacrifice+toby&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&frs=1

I private messaged this jerk and told him/her that the merchandise is about to be petitioned and possibly canceled. I said there is enough violence in the world in classrooms without adding to it, and that parents who have lost a child to school violence are going to see it, it's like rubbing salt into a wound. Here comes the seller's snotty reply:

"Someone's insecure and sensitive, having to make numerous accounts to whine about your feelings and try to hurt someone else you don't even know and just assume and make conclusions about? You're a great human being, I'm glad you go to these lengths to judge and assume things about another human being. Shows how terrible this world truly is, when you can't have freedom of expression without having someone try to cancel you instead of simply block/ignore something you don't like. I think you need to reevaluate your life and clear you conscious because I feel like you have some insecurities for sure. Anyways, I pray you figure things out and that God will bless and guide you and that everything goes well for you. Thank you for your concern! Take care and God Bless!"

I'll pray for you and God bless, says the seller.... :vomit:

He kept up his argument after I told him to stop. Unfortunately, there's no way to block this creep like on FB.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Innocent Smith

These shirts are a joke. I have seen these illustrations before and the idea is that it is a play on children's books. Anyone who thinks this is literally promoting child sacrifice is nuts.

Going after a t-shit creator who probably sold about 10 of these shirts after he stole the design from a series of goofs on children's books is really nuts. 

I think it is stupid. But I hardly think this merits any worry.  More fruits from Fatima.

I used to like the idea of Fatima. Now I understand why John XXIII said it was not for our tine, What he really meant was it is downright embarrassing.

Bishop Williamson once gave a talk where he kept riffing the line, "strawberry fields forever".  This is no different, even if it is not stated but it goes like this, "Because Fatima". 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Markus

Quote from: Innocent Smith on November 17, 2021, 09:41:19 PM
I think it is stupid. But I hardly think this merits any worry.  More fruits from Fatima.

You seem confused.

Why are you starting a polemic against Our Lady of Fatima in this thread?

MaximGun

Anyone who does not like child sacrifice should not be taking vaccines tested on the cloned cells of aborted babies - I reckon.

The T-Shirt is a typical tasteless humor from people who have a poor sense of humor.  Not worth going nuts over frankly.

Best to ignore these stupid things and not give them the air of publicity.  There are so many tasteless people in the world making tasteless junk for sale and idiots to buy it.

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Markus on November 18, 2021, 02:47:47 AM

You seem confused.

Why are you starting a polemic against Our Lady of Fatima in this thread?

I don't know, maybe because America Needs Fatima is promoting this crap because they had nothing better to talk about today?
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Ragnarok

Quote from: MaximGun on November 18, 2021, 04:22:33 AM
Anyone who does not like child sacrifice should not be taking vaccines tested on the cloned cells of aborted babies - I reckon.

The T-Shirt is a typical tasteless humor from people who have a poor sense of humor.  Not worth going nuts over frankly.

Yes, especially considering that Etsy sells literal demon statues (not just false religions, literally Satanic) for use in Satanic ceremonies.
Tasteless humor t-shirts are way less of a priority than that

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

TradGranny

Please refrain from conflating the true fruits of Our Lady of Fatima's apparition to the three shepherd children with the TFP cult group called "America Needs Fatima."

Tradition, Family and Property (TFP) has been outed as a cult by John Armour in the SSPX Angelus Magazine,by Bishop Mayer who previously supported them, and by a former "slave of Plinio" who described how they laid on their faces in a circle surrounding Plinio and said their public confessions to this layman, prayed a mockery of the Ave Maria to Plinio, and in a mockery of a litany to Our Lady, prayed a litany to Plinio's mother.

On their website, TFP says that America Needs Fatima is one of their projects. A former member of TFP disclosed that they always to used to say "When TFP needs money, America needs Fatima." TFP is the ultimate example of the controlled opposition, as is their sister Plinio- worshiping group Tradition in Action (TIA).
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Innocent Smith

Quote from: TradGranny on November 18, 2021, 06:39:44 PM

Please refrain from conflating the true fruits of Our Lady of Fatima's apparition to the three shepherd children with the TFP cult group called "America Needs Fatima."

Tradition, Family and Property (TFP) has been outed as a cult by John Armour in the SSPX Angelus Magazine,by Bishop Mayer who previously supported them, and by a former "slave of Plinio" who described how they laid on their faces in a circle surrounding Plinio and said their public confessions to this layman, prayed a mockery of the Ave Maria to Plinio, and in a mockery of a litany to Our Lady, prayed a litany to Plinio's mother.

On their website, TFP says that America Needs Fatima is one of their projects. A former member of TFP disclosed that they always to used to say "When TFP needs money, America needs Fatima." TFP is the ultimate example of the controlled opposition, as is their sister Plinio- worshiping group Tradition in Action (TIA).

Fair enough.

diaduit

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 18, 2021, 05:13:01 PM
Is this the tshirt in question?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In saying that, it is deeply deeply disturbing that it is normal to see a child sacrifice t shirt like that.

lauermar

I am surprised that a trad group assumes that sacrificing live children is contained in all of the Covid vaccines.

I'm also surprised that such a group would simultaneously dismiss the desensitization of violence against children as if it were nothing. ANF is going after other groups as well, including the blasphemous statues.

I belong to a local Fatima group that isn't associated with TFP at all. It is a voluntary Pilgrim statue visitation program just like the ANF, but we don't ask for donations.

I used to dismiss the Fatima prayers, ministry and message until BVM convinced me otherwise.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

TradGranny

Quote from: lauermar on November 23, 2021, 12:21:38 AM
I'm also surprised that such a group would simultaneously dismiss the desensitization of violence against children as if it were nothing.

What are you even talking about?

Objecting to the violent killing of babies in order to produce HEK cell lines used in the research and testing of the jabs available in the US is totally consistent with objection to other forms of violence against children and objecting to the culture of death which also dismisses all forms of violence against children.

What is INCONSISTENT is to object to some form of violence and not others.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Markus

You are a liar.

mikemac

TFP's controlled opposition part is that they claim, because Plinio did that it is too late to do a proper consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.  Chris Ferrara would consider them to be false friends of Fatima.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Markus on November 27, 2021, 02:50:24 PM

You are a liar.

http://www.unitypublishing.com/NewReligiousMovements/FatimaCult.html
this page left intentionally blank