The Church Courtyard > Ask a Traditionalist

When Violence is Permissible?

(1/14) > >>

Heinrich:
We can read about Lithuania here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/lithuanian-without-vaccine-pass-describes-life-under-medical-tyranny

We have seen what is going on Down Under. NYC, to some extent Canada. My question is the title. As an example, if a gaggle of beefy lezbots and Centurian gooons come to get my wife or me for COVID camp, am I allowed to shoot them with extreme prejudice? Sic the pit bulls on the wounded? I am not aspiring to be carnal here and live by the sword. What if they come to my TLM and puts hands on my priest and/or Sacred Species?

LausTibiChriste:

--- Quote from: Heinrich on October 10, 2021, 03:44:26 PM ---We can read about Lithuania here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/lithuanian-without-vaccine-pass-describes-life-under-medical-tyranny

We have seen what is going on Down Under. NYC, to some extent Canada. My question is the title. As an example, if a gaggle of beefy lezbots and Centurian gooons come to get my wife or me for COVID camp, am I allowed to shoot them with extreme prejudice? Sic the pit bulls on the wounded? I am not aspiring to be carnal here and live by the sword. What if they come to my TLM and puts hands on my priest and/or Sacred Species?

--- End quote ---

Good question.

This is exactly why I started the thread on violence and abortion.

It's hard to draw the line, especially in this pacifist world we live in, where all violence is looked down upon (generally speaking).

With that said, I want to know exactly where the line is, as a Catholic, so I can go to jail or die with a clear conscience, instead of regretting it and screwing my family over

Heinrich:

--- Quote from: LausTibiChriste on October 10, 2021, 04:16:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Heinrich on October 10, 2021, 03:44:26 PM ---We can read about Lithuania here:

--- End quote ---

Good question.

This is exactly why I started the thread on violence and abortion.

It's hard to draw the line, especially in this pacifist world we live in, where all violence is looked down upon (generally speaking).

With that said, I want to know exactly where the line is, as a Catholic, so I can go to jail or die with a clear conscience, instead of regretting it and screwing my family over

--- End quote ---

Yes, not only your family, but offending God and jeopardizing your soul.

mikemac:
I'd be interested to see what everyone has to say about this.

Heinrich:

--- Quote from: mikemac on October 10, 2021, 04:44:05 PM ---I'd be interested to see what everyone has to say about this.

--- End quote ---

I somewhat believe the IRA to be right in principle, albeit in action they were cowardly and bloodlustily wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version