Pleased to be here

Started by Williamson1488, April 13, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Even trolls can teach us things though.  Seeing abc123's sarcastic post to our new... um... Ze Trollwad before (what I thought was) anything else Ze Trollwad had posted, I furiously typed up little note on how such a lack of manners never gets us anywhere and makes us ugly to the rest of the world, even by association!   :-[ :doh:  But it just didn't seem right.  abc123 isn't usually like that.  There had to be more.  Because there was!  Fortunately for me, I listened to my Guardian Angel and checked it out.  So I learned the need to stop and check things out before I go on a typing spree against anyone.  I'm sorry for doubting you, abc123.  :-[  :grouphug: :seeya:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Gardener

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on April 14, 2018, 02:01:37 PM
Quote from: Gardener on April 14, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

my hairy white butt...

You too eh

Probably a genetic vestige from when the MasterRace™ was living in caves and wearing skins in the cold climates while those inferior Babylonians were building ziggurats.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 14, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
1488, I must say, if you think for a second there is a home here for a white supremist just because this is a trad forum, then I can only guess you are too new to traddom to be able to discern this forum's purpose. Our goal is to grow in authentic  Catholic holiness. To find companionship on our journey. To know, love and serve God in this world so we can be happy with Him in the next, along with Catholics of every color, nationality, and origin. Stop buying into the fake media profile of the traditional Catholic! Which somehow you've seen fit to adopt. You just may lose your lily white soul.  Truly it saddens me to see you outside of our church, due to arrogant pride, and assumed superiority.....but actually believing yourself Catholic.  You are mortally wounded and brain damaged by cheap propaganda. If you recover your senses, you will be welcomed back after your sincere apology.

If he's a troll, he is bad.

If he's not a troll, he is bad.

Apology welcome either way (but not expected).  He needs to go to God.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Bonaventure

I'm sitting in a McDonalds waiting for my wife to get off work. There's some Mexican rambling on the phone, and he keeps saying "yo no niego el Holocausto."

Just thought I'd post that here.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Non Nobis

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 14, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
I'm sitting in a McDonalds waiting for my wife to get off work. There's some Mexican rambling on the phone, and he keeps saying "yo no niego el Holocausto."

I.e. "I do not deny the Holocaust", for anyone who thought it meant the opposite. (I had to google translate it, although based on where I live I ought to know Spanish)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

dymphna17

Quote from: Non Nobis on April 14, 2018, 06:37:21 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on April 14, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

I.e. "I do not deny the Holocaust", for anyone who thought it meant the opposite. (I had to google translate it, although based on where I live I ought to know Spanish)

Thank you Non.  I was just waiting for him to eventually have mercy on us non-spanish speakers.  :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MilesChristi

Hispanohablante Raza Maestro.

Gasea Los anglos
The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Gardener

Quote from: MilesChristi on April 14, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

Gasea Los anglos

Cuidado. El hombre naranja te bombardeará. (thank you Google translate!)
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

PerEvangelicaDicta

Honest question, not to provoke:  has anyone seen "Greatest Story Never Told".  If so, would you comment?   Perhaps in the 'Last Movie You Saw?' thread?
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Gardener on April 15, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
Quote from: MilesChristi on April 14, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

Gasea Los anglos

Cuidado. El hombre naranja te bombardeará. (thank you Google translate!)

:rofl:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

Racial superiority. This is not behavior new to the previous century. Egyptians used Jews like beasts of labor. Samaritans were dogs to Jews and Gentiles. Racism is here to stay, but cannot be tolerated in good concience. This is man's prejudice, not Gods. He exalts the Godly man, only. Sts. come in all colors.

Per, i see youre asking about a movie. One i have not seen But..Just be careful what you read. Of course, most here already know THAT! Either it's seriously inflated.....or it didn't happen, according to agenda. There is truth written. I trust a Catholic historian before a secular one, and then, only certain ones. There was a Catholic historian used by the US military to teach history lessons, because he was solid on facts and put no  spin on events even when shedding light on  not so popular State or Church related events. His name was Carlton J. H. Hayes. U S Ambassador to Spain in the 50's, I believe. Hubby finds him to be very trustworthy. Throwing him out there for history buffs.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.