Unable to post

Started by TradGranny, September 09, 2023, 03:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

The last two posts I attempted gave me a message that I had already posted (I had not) and they were lost.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Michael Wilson

Quote from: TradGranny on September 09, 2023, 03:46:06 PMThe last two posts I attempted gave me a message that I had already posted (I had not) and they were lost.
Maybe there is a quota for brilliant posters?
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

TradGranny

Quote from: Michael Wilson on September 09, 2023, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: TradGranny on September 09, 2023, 03:46:06 PMThe last two posts I attempted gave me a message that I had already posted (I had not) and they were lost.
Maybe there is a quota for brilliant posters?

Thank you Michael, but I'm not good at tech things and wonder if I'm missing something or if there's a glitch.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

OCLittleFlower

I can't help with the tech side, but if you highlight the text and copy it before you hit the "post" button, at least you'll have it on your clipboard to paste into another message later and it won't get lost.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

drummerboy

I'm noticing this too lately.  I'll type up a reply, post, and it's just gone?
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Acolyte

Save your text as a draft, then post. If it's all good, delete the draft afterwards.
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III