Banned Members and Reasons

Started by Kaesekopf, February 13, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 28, 2022, 01:49:21 PM
JeffP is banned for 7 days for his comments in this thread.

Edited to add: After review of more posts, JeffP has been permanently banned for his anti-trad postings on this Forum.  It is clear he's come here on a mission to "save the SSPXers and sedevacantists" from certain damnation.  This is not the Forum to attack traditionalism.

I unbanned JeffP after some posters advocated to give him a second chance. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Youngfogey has been permanently banned for his posting in this thread.

Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us! 

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Justin Martyr was permanently banned for his anti-Catholic postings in this thread.

Kaesekopf

Cosmas is banned for being christulsa, who was permanently banned.

I don't understand his issue.  He is not welcome here.  But he continues to return, time and time again.

Kaesekopf

Xavier has been permanently banned due to his posting style and methods.  It could be lifted on the guarantee of a posting style that follows typical English-language usage, along with a style that is not comprised primarily of copy-paste and "citations."

Bonaventure

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 22, 2022, 12:39:19 PMJustin Martyr was permanently banned for his anti-Catholic postings in this thread.

Jean Carrier and Khalid are both permanently banned for being duplicate accounts of Justin Martyr.

You are not welcome to post here. Stop wasting our time and yours by attempting to circumvent your ban.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 26, 2021, 04:33:18 PMLausTibiChriste received an indefinite ban on account of his recent behavior on the Forum.  (This is a ban type of "read-only", meaning he can still read the forum, but is unable to post).

ETA Ban clarification.

This ban is rescinded.   :cheeseheadbeer:

Bonaventure

Goldfinch has been permanently banned due to violation of Forum Rules regarding multiple accounts. If Vetus Ordo would like to use his Goldfinch account, he may inform the Administration and we will unban the Goldfinch account and instead ban Vetus Ordo.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Vox Clara has been permanently banned due to violation of Forum Rules regarding multiple accounts. If Fleur-de-Lys would like to use her Vox Clara account, she may inform the Administration and we will unban the Vox Clara account and instead ban Fleur-de-Lys.

Kaesekopf

andy received a 3 day ban for his comments in this thread.

Kaesekopf

Dellery has been permanently banned for poor behavior on the Forum.  This thread is a particularly good example.