Constitution Party Platform

Started by Jacafamala, August 14, 2016, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacafamala

Quote from: LouisIX on September 04, 2016, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: Jacafamala on September 03, 2016, 02:07:39 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on September 03, 2016, 01:33:54 PM
Right, but negating that the normative role of the State is to bring about the common good is to deny Church teaching, and denying Church teaching is not a means whereby we will overcome our present mess. The American Solidarity Party recognizes the State's responsibility in regard to the common good and promises to effect this via a Christian worldview rather than the Godless one which we currently have.

Yes, the current political parties are godless. They got that way by becoming owned by the big corporations.

The Constutution party is hardly Godless. They're all God fearing men. With regard to common good, "Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people." So they just put the common good at the local level. I think it's better and safer that way. Unless we have a Catholic Monarchy with a saint at the helm, I'm not going to trust Utopia to be found at the Federal level.

Neither is the American Solidarity Party.

Neither is the American Solidarity Party godless? or do you mean Neither is the American Solidarity Party going to delegate or rather enforce the common good at the federal level?

"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

LouisIX

The American Solidarity Party is not trusting utopia to be found at the federal level.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.