Trump Indicted

Started by Bernadette, March 30, 2023, 03:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

AlfredtheGreat

See ya, Donnie.

How a serial adulterer, liar and friend of Epstein became a hero to the right I have yet to figure out.
These people are crazy

King Wenceslas

Sorors elects Black. Black indicts Trump. Trump convicted. Political train wreck.

Jews and Blacks working hand in hand to destroy Western Civilization.

QuoteLess than 24 hours after the Gateway Pundit exposed Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Meg Reiss' public hatred of Donald Trump on Twitter, Reiss - who's been accused of masterminding the case against the former president, locked and then deleted her account.

Can't find her maiden name. Hmm, wonder it if is of a certain tribe.

QuoteFrom NY law enforcement sources:

Alvin Bragg isn't smart enough to orchestrate the Trump prosecution. He's an incompetent figurehead.

He's not the one to watch.

His deputy Meg Reiss is behind this.

She's a close Soros operative and committed radical with significant global connections.

Reiss has probably had more impact on radical weaponized prosecutors around the country than any other single individual.

Sounds as if she is a member of the tribe.

Greg

Quote from: AlfredtheGreat on March 31, 2023, 08:01:06 AMSee ya, Donnie.

How a serial adulterer, liar and friend of Epstein became a hero to the right I have yet to figure out.

Simple, anyone leftist lunatics hate that much is entertaining to elect president.  And they really do hate Trump.

The only thing I would enjoy more is throwing environmentalists out of a helicopter
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Miriam_M

Red font fixes it.  ;)
Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 31, 2023, 12:02:34 PMSorors elects Black. Black indicts Trump. Trump convicted. Political train wreck.

People pretending to represent Jews and Blacks -- many of them neither Jewish nor Black -- working hand in hand to destroy Western Civilization.

CatholicStudyAttempt

He rich. He mean. I wish I was rich and mean. I watch big fat man be mean and rich and pretend me be rich and mean.

Never overestimate the public. Start low and stay there.

CatholicStudyAttempt

[/quote]

The only thing I would enjoy more is throwing environmentalists out of a helicopter
[/quote]

Ah, a christian I see.

CatholicStudyAttempt

Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 31, 2023, 12:02:34 PMSounds as if she is a member of the tribe.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/290464

Donald J. Trump: Champion of Noahide Law
'During his almost four years in office, Donald Trump has been the greatest supporter of Noahide law in US history.

Tennessean

His opponent was Hillary Clinton and his propaganda was good? How did an idiot like Obama with no history in politics become the hero of the left, beat John McCain, and cement himself as some demigod statesman, even though he is just a black Bush? Propaganda.

AlNg

Quote from: Tennessean on April 02, 2023, 04:53:56 AMHow did an idiot like Obama
I don't think that Obama was an idiot.

james03

QuoteHow a serial adulterer, liar and friend of Epstein became a hero to the right I have yet to figure out.

He made a promise that all of his Supreme Court nominees would support overturning Roe V. Wade.  He promised to shut down the TPPP and get rid of NAFTA.  He promised not to start any more wars.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

King Wenceslas

Count that up to you are living in the end times when even an adulterer, liar and friend of Epstein can become president. In some ways it is all political theater. Entertainment for the masses.

Josephine87

Our only Catholic president was a notorious adulterer. That was 60+ years ago. I bet people thought it was the End Times then too. With good reason!
"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

AlNg

Quote from: Josephine87 on April 03, 2023, 07:58:53 PMOur only Catholic president was a notorious adulterer.
Judith Exner was a mistress to both JFK and to Mafia boss Sam Giancana. At the same time his brother RFK was forcefully prosecuting the Mafia. JFK was living dangerously and RFK's vendetta against the Mafia was not helping

Aethel

My thoughts: I think this, unfortunately, means that Trump will get more media coverage than DeSantis and win the primaries. Bummer.