Best site to find SSPX mass locations and mass times

Started by californiacatholic, April 15, 2023, 03:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

californiacatholic

I've found the SSPX sites rather unintuitive having to click to different pages for specific mass times and their map never seems to work for me but their French District has a beautiful all in one mass locator with times built in which I have appreciated.

https://laportelatine.org/carte
Lord make me an instrument of thy peace

Michael Wilson

The SSPX site is O.K. but the Mass locations are listed alphabetically by the tittle of the chapel, which is not the best way to do it (by State, would be more useful), forcing the searcher to go through each listing to find where it is located.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Non Nobis

Quote from: Lynne on April 15, 2023, 05:54:04 PMhttps://fsspx.today/

That's better, and looks like official SSPX information. Based on my chapel (in San Diego) the information is current and matches what is in the main SSPX site. But who is going to think to look elsewhere to find locations more easily.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Lynne

Quote from: californiacatholic on April 15, 2023, 03:50:13 PMI've found the SSPX sites rather unintuitive having to click to different pages for specific mass times and their map never seems to work for me but their French District has a beautiful all in one mass locator with times built in which I have appreciated.

https://laportelatine.org/carte

That's beautiful!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

probablywontmakeit

I'm having similar problems. I don't know what SSPX is but I drive all over the country for work. No matter what city I go to I can't go to confession or mass because literally every parish website has inaccurate schedules. I tried catholicmasstime.org and masstimes.org but these websites get their information from the parish's websites, which are unreliable.

Sometimes I feel like the entire world's population is completely shirking their every responsibility, but they somehow get to keep their jobs anyway. Must be nice.