How a narcissist treats her husband. Footage of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.

Started by awkwardcustomer, January 12, 2020, 07:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkwardcustomer

The entire video makes the case that Meghan Markle is a narcissist, but the actual footage starts at 9.29.

I was shocked at this.  Watch how Meghan treats Prince Harry in public.  This is classic narcissistic behaviour.

The British Royal Family has a problem. 
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

christulsa

Sounds like Harry needs to read James03's book.  Work on his Frame.  Maybe start taking Meghan swing dancing.   ;)

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

james03

QuoteSounds like Harry needs to read James03's book.  Work on his Frame.  Maybe start taking Meghan swing dancing.

And throw her over his lap and give her a good spanking.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Meghan is seriously damaged.  Her own brother wrote Harry and told him that.  But Harry is a pretty messed up dude also.  Why would he marry an over-the-hill divorcee slut?

Meghan is a user.  Latest report is that she used Harry to get a Disney contract.

Harry is probably unsavable.  This will end in divorce.

If you want to get totally conspiratorial, someone asked a question: "Are people talking about Prince Andrew anymore?".
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

awkwardcustomer

How long before the divorce?  Two years?

According to the narcissist playbook, in any relationship the narcissist will first idealise, then devalue, then discard.

Once the target has been sufficiently love-bombed and ensnared - married and with a child, for example - the devaluation phase will begin.  Meghan's treatment of Harry in public as shown in the video clips above demonstrate her contempt for him and this public behaviour can only be the tip of the iceberg.  See how she mocked him in public, ordered him around, practically elbowed him out of the way so that she could be first to greet a guest, first to enter a room.

Isolating the target from supportive friends and family is also a tactic of the narcissist.  Apparently Meghan has alienated Harry's oldest friends and created tensions with Prince William and Kate.  Once the break is finalised in whatever form it takes, and Harry rejoins Meghan in Canada, she will do with him what she wills.  Then will come the discard and she will walk away laughing while all the time claiming - to every chat show host who will listen - that she is the victim, of Harry, his family, the patriarchy etc etc.  Megain discarded her own family, after all, and her first husband.

And see how Meghan made sure that Archie was safely in Canada before the decision to carve out 'a new role' for the couple was announced.

To make matters worse for Prince Harry, he is now being disparaged on social media.  The 'Prince of Cuckistan' is one description among many.  Ouch.  He is now in a lose/lose situation, same as anyone who gets involved with a narcissist.

Remember ....

.... one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.

Hamlet.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

awkwardcustomer

awkwardcustomer

Vetus Ordo

DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Non Nobis

It sounds like Meghan may be dropping one potential narcissistic title. Harry is dropping his corresponding title too, so maybe he gets nothing out of this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/01/18/royal-family-harry-meghan-drop-royal-highness/4511590002/

(I have nothing against royal titles but from the videos in this thread I can see the point that Meghan seems like a narcissist... Not that dropping royal titles is likely to fix personality problems.)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Prayerful

Supposedly Harry Hewitt and Meghan bit part actress and former yacht girl have exited the Royal Family, and maybe they're off to Canada, but likely taxpayers somewhere will be looking after them. Perhaps the UK could do with a Jacobite restoration if either Franz, Duke of Bavaria or Hans-Adam II, Prince Liechtenstein wish for a new, more challenging direction to their career.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

diaduit

I am no fan of Megan, she is all that is said about her but , the Royal Family are so far up their own arse they never accepted her and treated her terribly.  As for Megan dropping her family, I would too.  Couldn't they just have behaved themselves pre wedding for her sakes...no the dad cashes in on the opportunity and some step siblings who probably got on with her but at a distance drained every last ounce of notoriety out of their connection.

When I look at that video above, I see a woman who has married into an a system that is unwaveringly uptight about rituals and etiquette, the hand on the back could be her way of signalling ' I'm not sure what happens here' and he stands back to let her through.  I don't think its racism that the public hate them, they certainly brought it on themselves with their virtue signalling arrogance but one thing is for sure, she was never given a fair chance from the get go and why is the picture painted of Harry under the thumb when just maybe he wanted to leave along.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: diaduit on January 19, 2020, 04:36:52 PM
I am no fan of Megan, she is all that is said about her but , the Royal Family are so far up their own arse they never accepted her and treated her terribly.  As for Megan dropping her family, I would too.  Couldn't they just have behaved themselves pre wedding for her sakes...no the dad cashes in on the opportunity and some step siblings who probably got on with her but at a distance drained every last ounce of notoriety out of their connection.

When I look at that video above, I see a woman who has married into an a system that is unwaveringly uptight about rituals and etiquette, the hand on the back could be her way of signalling ' I'm not sure what happens here' and he stands back to let her through.  I don't think its racism that the public hate them, they certainly brought it on themselves with their virtue signalling arrogance but one thing is for sure, she was never given a fair chance from the get go and why is the picture painted of Harry under the thumb when just maybe he wanted to leave along.

I'm no fan of the royal family but they welcomed her with open arms as did the media and just about everyone else.

Royal protocol can look like being "unwaveringly uptight about rituals and etiquette".  And to some, so can the pre-Conciliar Church.

Elbowing her husband out of the way in order to greet a guest first is what she did. 

Netflix awaits them.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/netflix-chief-confirms-interest-in-deal-with-harry-and-meghan/ar-BBZ6OT4?ocid=spartanntp