The Revolutionary War: Animated Battle Map

Started by dellery, June 05, 2020, 08:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

LausTibiChriste

Cool video. I'm reading 1776 by David McCullough right now, so good addendum to that.

Washington must be rolling in his grave right now.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

dellery

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on June 05, 2020, 09:07:01 PM
Cool video. I'm reading 1776 by David McCullough right now, so good addendum to that.

Washington must be rolling in his grave right now.

Without a doubt.

The people of the US can stop the madness as soon as we choose to stop brainwashing ourselves with the Libre des Mille Collines media.

Our forefathers had no larger power managing things for them, except the power they were fighting against. That's quite a gamble. The decisions they made would either set them free or get them killed, and they were able to achieve success --simple farmers forcing themselves, and eventually the whole world, into a new and uncharted history.
Not having competent and trustworthy leadership making good decisions for me is frightening.
Considering how neutered and demoralized Western males are, our predicament is grim, but I can not believe God would allow us to resist, and defy, Satanic collectivism for so long, just to have us fail.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

red solo cup

Watched this with my grandson who's 10. We both enjoyed it.
non impediti ratione cogitationis