Visiting New England

Started by Heinrich, September 19, 2023, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

If a red state bans abortion but is entirely Protestant, is it better or worse than a so-called Catholic nation that allows abortion in some instances?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

Far better off.  The US was never Catholic.  Europe was Catholic.  The hammer will fall heaviest on Europe.  Look at WW1 and WW2.  Belgium, France, Italy, and Bavaria got hit hard.  The US also got spanked, but the hammer fell on Europe.  And that was before abortion and rampant sodomy.

The US is going to take a big hit because of the faggotry, maybe even a few cities nuked (keep hope alive!), however Europe is going to get creamed.  Ireland might even be ground zero.  I think Hungary will fare well.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Melkite

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 29, 2023, 05:10:26 PMIf a red state bans abortion but is entirely Protestant, is it better or worse than a so-called Catholic nation that allows abortion in some instances?

Who's more in union with God?  One whose faith is flawed but lives in accord with natural law, or one who knows the faith inside and out but does not fully practice it ?