Started by dellery, August 29, 2023, 03:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

dymphna17

Ooookkkkk.

+++
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dellery

Sorry, I was on the eve of a now canceled trip and was rather drunk and sentimental typing things best kept to myself.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

LausTibiChriste

You delete drunk posts?

I only delete sober posts. Can't have SD subject to that, it would be too rough.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

dellery

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 30, 2023, 03:58:48 PMYou delete drunk posts?

I only delete sober posts. Can't have SD subject to that, it would be too rough.

Yeah, most of my posts here come with a bit of a buzz though. I keep the whiskey in my desk drawer.

And my car.

Nous Defions