Breathing Life Back Into SD

Started by Bonaventure, August 15, 2023, 11:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: awkward customer on August 17, 2023, 07:31:51 AMIt's almost as if people are waiting for some kind of event to put everything right because nothing they've done so far has stopped the nonsense that comes out of Rome on a weekly basis.

It's seems self-evident that the only solution now is divine.  The only question now is how long it takes.

Will it happen overnight as the result of some terrifying global apparition?

Will it happen over a few years as the result of a war or famine?

Or will it happen over decades as seminaries finally begin to exclude homosexuals from the priesthood again and the Church's ranks are repopulated by men who actually believe?

Quote from: awkward customer on August 17, 2023, 07:31:51 AMOf course there will be spiritual remedies for the malaise that seems to be setting in.  Which Saints had to live though this kind of 'Waiting for Godo' nightmare that never ends because Godot never arrives?

All of the ones who lived through a crisis.  The Council of Trent didn't happen until 50 years after Luther had already been denounced once.  For whatever reason, this stuff takes decades even when it's obvious.
this page left intentionally blank

drummerboy

In my opinion the Three Days Darkness will occur after Christ's enemies seem to have gained complete global control, which they are on the cusp of.  It seems quite fitting and Biblical that God should crush His foes when they are gloating in their pride and arrogance about achieving their Godless NWO.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

awkward customer

Quote from: drummerboy on August 17, 2023, 08:42:44 AMIn my opinion the Three Days Darkness will occur after Christ's enemies seem to have gained complete global control, which they are on the cusp of.  It seems quite fitting and Biblical that God should crush His foes when they are gloating in their pride and arrogance about achieving their Godless NWO.

You should watch the video just posted by TheSaintsAreComing in the 'New guy at the MHFM' thread.

Maybe Godot isn't coming .....

awkward customer

The Curt Jester

Any new karaoke competition would have a rule that prevents video -- only audio.  No more "I voted for you because I liked the earrings you were wearing."  That said, I'm pretty sure Bonaventure didn't win because of wearing earrings.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Bonaventure

Quote from: The Curt Jester on August 18, 2023, 11:41:36 AMAny new karaoke competition would have a rule that prevents video -- only audio.  No more "I voted for you because I liked the earrings you were wearing."  That said, I'm pretty sure Bonaventure didn't win because of wearing earrings.

Those were fun times!!! I'm happy you remember!!!!
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

The Curt Jester

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 18, 2023, 12:00:02 PM
Quote from: The Curt Jester on August 18, 2023, 11:41:36 AMAny new karaoke competition would have a rule that prevents video -- only audio.  No more "I voted for you because I liked the earrings you were wearing."  That said, I'm pretty sure Bonaventure didn't win because of wearing earrings.

Those were fun times!!! I'm happy you remember!!!!

It's fairly hard to forget since I organized it.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Heinrich

We need a dedicated Jews Did It! sub forum.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

drummerboy

Quote from: Heinrich on August 18, 2023, 06:57:48 PMWe need a dedicated Jews Did It! sub forum.

That's too funny
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

AlNg

Quote from: Heinrich on August 18, 2023, 06:57:48 PMWe need a dedicated Jews Did It! sub forum.
You are going to find a lot of things that Jews have accomplished because in many ways Jews are smarter than anyone else. For one example, take a look at the statistics for the Nobel prize winners. It is found that 22 per cent of winners of the Nobel Prize have been Jewish, despite the fact that Jews comprise less than 0.2 per cent of the world's population. In other words, Jewish Nobel laureates number about 11,250 per cent above average. And 14% of American doctors are Jewish. Another indication was that Jewish quotas in higher education were widespread in the 19th century. Today though American educational institutions have in place an Asian quota system designed to limit the number of Asian students who outperform other groups in standardized admission tests.

Heinrich

Quote from: AlNg on August 18, 2023, 10:54:08 PM
You are going to find a lot of things that Jews have accomplished because in many ways Jews are smarter than anyone else. For one example, take a look at the statistics for the Nobel prize winners. It is found that 22 per cent of winners of the Nobel Prize have been Jewish, despite the fact that Jews comprise less than 0.2 per cent of the world's population. In other words, Jewish Nobel laureates number about 11,250 per cent above average. And 14% of American doctors are Jewish. Another indication was that Jewish quotas in higher education were widespread in the 19th century. Today though American educational institutions have in place an Asian quota system designed to limit the number of Asian students who outperform other groups in standardized admission tests.

If you read St. Paul and St. John, i.e. Sacred Scripture, you will learn they are enemies of mankind whose father is the devil.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

AlNg

Quote from: Heinrich on August 19, 2023, 01:42:30 PMIf you read St. Paul and St. John, i.e. Sacred Scripture, you will learn they are enemies of mankind whose father is the devil.
Would that refer to all of the Jews living today?

Heinrich

Quote from: AlNg on August 19, 2023, 02:42:51 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on August 19, 2023, 01:42:30 PMIf you read St. Paul and St. John, i.e. Sacred Scripture, you will learn they are enemies of mankind whose father is the devil.

Yup

AlNg

Quote from: Heinrich on August 19, 2023, 03:57:35 PM

Yup
I can't agree with you on that. Take for example the Jewish professor Liviu Librescu.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liviu_Librescu

Heinrich

Quote from: AlNg on August 19, 2023, 04:03:15 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on August 19, 2023, 03:57:35 PM

Yup
I can't agree with you on that. Take for example the Jewish professor Liviu Librescu.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liviu_Librescu

I have heard that this was a manufactured narrative. Furthermore, we once again have one of the many millions of "Holocaust" survivors saving the world. You are either a dull bulb or a slick troll, Aing.