SSPX makes the news

Started by Nd9935, October 23, 2016, 12:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Pretty big hit piece. 

But also the danger/warning to be careful with whom you associate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Prayerful

So the SSPX have a good lawyer, Wilfrid Vernor-Miles, and his granddad was perhaps partial to fascism, his paper the Catholic Herald supporting Sir Oswald Mosely. It seems a scattergun of barely connected things, somehow given a fabricated linkage, designed to warp the minds of the poorly educated (tying some alleged sexual peccadillos of Max Moseley to the Society) mouth breathers who read that paper.

The last paragraph shows how rubbish it is.

How uncomfortable, then, that a key figure behind providing funding for Impress, Wilfrid Vernon-Miles, is so closely linked to the strange Catholic organisation that ran the gauntlet of outraged Italians to bury a former SS captain, and whose grandfather's Herald newspaper found such sympathy with the Fascist followers of Max Mosley's father.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3857502/The-disturbing-links-anti-Semitic-sect-S-M-orgy-sinister-bid-muzzle-press.html#ixzz4Nw5A4XVX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Kaesekopf

Yeah.  I could barely follow the article, it was such a mish mash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

mikemac

Near the start of the article it says,

QuoteIts current leader, a Swiss bishop named Bernard Fellay, has recently described Jews as 'the enemies of the Church' ...

The Bible says the same.

QuoteRomans 11:28 "As concerning the gospel, indeed, they are enemies for your sake ..."

There are two comments that give some what of a reason why such an attack piece would surface now.

QuoteThe MSM are already compliant with whatever World-Queen Hillary orders, such as not mentioning the latest WikiLeaks AT ALL - which show awful things about her, and also show the USA Intelligence Agencies admitting there really is an unstoppable cabal called the Shadow Government (for real) who totally control ALL so-called elected politicians. This notion used used to be conspiracy theory, but is shown to be fact. It should be covered everywhere. MSM, even though scum like George Soros own you, grow some balls before it's too late. For ALL of us.

QuoteThe DM is really, really really worried about Max Mosely isn't it. Could it be his calls for an independent press regulator as causing the DM some worries ?

Not disagreeing with either comment I think the attack piece surfaced now for possibly a different reason.  It talks about former nationalist movements.  With the Brexit nationalist movement opposing the globalist European Union and with Donald Trump's nationalist movement opposing Hillary Clinton's globalism I think this article is trying to make nationalism look like the boogey man.  Or at least I think that's part of the reason for the article.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Heinrich

MSM at it again, viz. Priebke confessed his sins and was remorseful as his role as a Nazi. My understanding is that he fulfilled all obligations to receive legitimate absolution and completed his penance(s). And with all this, he was still denied a right funeral. The Society was available, and did what Catholicism does.

Die Einzelheiten dazu:

http://sspx.org/en/news-events/news/priebke-funeral-clarifying-interview-2703
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Maximilian

Ridiculous article.

I never realized before, however, that Max Mosely is the son of Diane Mitford and Oswald Mosely. Quite fascinating.

perdurabit

Pretty ridiculous article from a newspaper whose own proprietor at the time was one of Oswald Moseley's greatest supporters.  And who pretty much made his newspaper the official outlet of the British Fascist Party. 

The article is a poorly-written smear piece, attempting to damage Mr Vernor-Miles due to his relationship with Max Mosley who has had some success in using the courts to impose privacy restraints on the British press.  The Daily Mail is a vindictive, sore loser.