Incredibly beautiful perpetual trad calendar

Started by Lynne, January 07, 2024, 07:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

This is so beautiful and complex.

The designer describes several of the design topics on twitter, https://twitter.com/owenbroadcast/status/1597711598264938496

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Bernadette

I want this so badly but I have absolutely no room for it.  :'(
My Lord and my God.

Lynne

I do have a space for it so I ordered it.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Lynne

Quote from: Bernadette on January 10, 2024, 08:34:25 AM
Quote from: Lynne on January 10, 2024, 03:15:00 AMI do have a space for it so I ordered it.
Framed or unframed?

I ordered it unframed because I'd rather have it framed locally (lower shipping costs).