"And this daughter of Abraham, whom Satan bound for eighteen years, (...)"

Started by Truthseeker, November 30, 2023, 03:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Truthseeker was banned for creating a second account while being banned (he was not Christulsa, but rather another banned poster - Hugues de Payns). 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

lauermar

@Truthseeker in response to a personal message: TSK, TSK.

I no longer favor taking the Covid vaccination. I think it was a hoax pushed on us to start a new world order. The wakeup call came when I saw a registered pharmacist holding up an adverse events safety package insert which was intentionally left blank. In my 18 years of selling pharmaceuticals, this would be anathema. I'm retired from it now for 10 years. The only way they could get away with it is through the emergency use authorization. However, they still will not release safety data and I do not trust them.

HCQ is a separate matter. I have a young niece that got gravely ill from it and burned out her intestines rather than taking vitamins, water, getting rest and letting nature take its course. Leave the horse deworming agents to the animals.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

TradGranny

Quote from: Truthseeker on November 30, 2023, 03:47:04 AM
"Mysterious, magical disease..."
Please do not get involved in Lyme disease.

Do not get involved? Those of us who suffer from this horrendous bio-warfare weapon did not choose to "get involved.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: lauermar on January 17, 2024, 05:57:59 PMHCQ is a separate matter. I have a young niece that got gravely ill from it and burned out her intestines rather than taking vitamins, water, getting rest and letting nature take its course. Leave the horse deworming agents to the animals.

It was ivermectin the last time you told us about the burned out intestines.

That's not suspicious at all...
this page left intentionally blank

TradGranny

Quote from: lauermar on January 17, 2024, 05:57:59 PM@Truthseeker in response to a personal message: TSK, TSK.

I no longer favor taking the Covid vaccination. I think it was a hoax pushed on us to start a new world order. The wakeup call came when I saw a registered pharmacist holding up an adverse events safety package insert which was intentionally left blank. In my 18 years of selling pharmaceuticals, this would be anathema. I'm retired from it now for 10 years. The only way they could get away with it is through the emergency use authorization. However, they still will not release safety data and I do not trust them.

HCQ is a separate matter. I have a young niece that got gravely ill from it and burned out her intestines rather than taking vitamins, water, getting rest and letting nature take its course. Leave the horse deworming agents to the animals.

Lauermar was wrong about the covid jab.

Lauermar is wrong about HCQ for people (which most people took) being a horse med (this was a media (fake) narrative.

Laurmar has mixed up Ivermectin and HCQ.

Saint Teresa of Avila

Greg

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 19, 2023, 09:01:32 PMTruthseeker was banned for creating a second account while being banned (he was not Christulsa, but rather another banned poster - Hugues de Payns). 

Turned out to be a huge de payn in de ass.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

lauermar

Trad Granny is no expert in HCQ. I have a sister in law who raises horses and would not give that drug to any humans.

Why are you shilling for that drug? Do you realize it's made overseas and not safety checked for purity? Until you get your nursing degree, you're going on my block list.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: lauermar on March 03, 2024, 07:34:03 AMTrad Granny is no expert in HCQ. I have a sister in law who raises horses and would not give that drug to any humans.

Why are you shilling for that drug? Do you realize it's made overseas and not safety checked for purity? Until you get your nursing degree, you're going on my block list.

Solid appeal to authority. No one cares about your degree sweetheart, sit down.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

diaduit

Quote from: lauermar on March 03, 2024, 07:34:03 AMTrad Granny is no expert in HCQ. I have a sister in law who raises horses and would not give that drug to any humans.

Hydroxychloroquine was never fake plastered as horse medicine, that was ivermectin and at the time of covid, you told us about your relative whose intestines burned out from taking horse medicine i.e. ivermectin.

I took HCQ and can assure you it worked on me who is prone to flus and I couldn't shake it off two years ago. I had a massive headache and flu symptoms and every day was the same intensity until I took it and I recovered within days.
BTW Ivermectin is now officially a drug approved for the treatment of Covid.

Greg

Who cares about the blocklist of a gutless coward that didn't show up here for months until I trolled her?  Because she knew she had pushed the clot-shot. ;D
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

TradGranny

Go back and read the news Laurmar. The media "narrative" is that people were taking veternarian Iverpectin paste. They never made that claim about HCQ. So either you or your s-in-law is not playing with a full deck.

Both HCQ and Ivermectin prescribed by an M.D. have good safety records, unlike dangerous Black Box pharmceuticlas like Cipro,Statins and many more.
Saint Teresa of Avila

diaduit

That Cipro did damage to my health I suspect.  I will never ask for the newer generation of antibiotics ever again.

Greg

From now on I am going to get all my health advice from Trad Granny and David Icke.

I might live long enough to not envy the dead.

TradGranny

Quote from: diaduit on March 05, 2024, 04:21:34 AMThat Cipro did damage to my health I suspect.  I will never ask for the newer generation of antibiotics ever again.

Cipro is from hell. I have had to repeatedly refuse it. Recently an ER doc told me he agreed with my decision and he never prescribes it.
Saint Teresa of Avila

diaduit

Did you ever hear of the 'floxies', these are people on facebook left damaged by ciproxin - ciprofloxacin hence 'floxies'.