Mass Extinction is upon us

Started by Acolyte, March 15, 2019, 09:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acolyte

https://amp.businessinsider.com/signs-of-6th-mass-extinction-2019-3

Earth appears to be undergoing a process of "biological annihilation." As much as half of the total number of animal individuals that once shared the Earth with humans are already gone
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Acolyte

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Graham

Quoteinvasive aliens are driving native species to extinction

Be careful with this rhetoric, goy

Elizabeth

Quote from: Acolyte on March 15, 2019, 10:07:50 PM
https://m.phys.org/news/2015-09-fukushima-dumps-batch-once-radioactive-sea.html

Then there are the fools who build nuclear reactors on volcanic islands.
I was obsessed with this for a while- - surreal.

Acolyte

St Alphonsus

Elizabeth

I was watching the onsite camera the first year.  On Fatima Day, one of the towers and the whole screen turned gold and glowing and I still don't know if what I saw has a natural explanation. Maybe it was the sun, because the sunlight gets dramatic there.  Maybe the devil playing tricks on my eyes.
Either way I think it's a big deal.  There's a very credible gentleman whom I've met briefly, who made a YouTube on Akita and wrote book about it. (can't remember anyone's name)  He may have made a connection.  I think he's an expert on radiation, and he speaks Japanese and visits there.  Would you know who I am trying to think of?

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"