Terry Jones' Medieval Lives

Started by Neopelagianus, September 02, 2014, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neopelagianus

Did anyone watched this series on YouTube?

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Neopelagianus

Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

The Harlequin King

I have seen every episode multiple times (on DVD). Exceedingly enjoyable series.

Kaesekopf

Remove the s out of https and it will embed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

drummerboy

I saw one episode. Yes, it was very enjoyable.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Greg

Monty Python team were all very clever people.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Neopelagianus

Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 02, 2014, 08:47:24 AM
Remove the s out of https and it will embed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Lynne

This looks interesting. Thank you!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Elizabeth

THANKS for drawing this to our attention!!!
:grouphug:

Cesar_Augustus