Weavers

Started by maryslittlegarden, July 19, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Anyone out there into weaving?  I just signed up for a class.  Sounds like fun :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

I dabbled, but I didn't like it enough to pursue it.
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

I've been kind of fascinated by it since I watch Tudor Monastery Farm.  I like fiber art kind of stuff, so hopefully will be fun
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

MundaCorMeum

My husband says I am not allowed to start a new hobby  :-[. Boo hiss  :P

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on July 19, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

:laugh:   

(And ... I'm sorry. :grouphug:)

maryslittlegarden

Good thing I don't have that issue. Although I'm not sure I should be starting a new hobby. :):):)

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on July 19, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

Good thing I don't have that issue. Although I'm not sure I should be starting a new hobby. :):):)

It's a blessing in disguise.  Keeps me out of trouble  ;). And, he  hasn't technically strictly forbidden it, but if I express interest in someting new, he's like, "are you really sure you should be starting a new hobby?  Why don't you just focus on what you've already started."  So, I know he would rather me not.  It's like having my own, personal, real-life well-formed conscience  ;D

Lydia Purpuraria

I took you (and mlg) as joking, and I was as well.  My husband has been known to tell me that maybe I should stick with what I'm already doing (instead of putting even more on my plate) as well.  And he's usually absolutely correct when he does!

Akavit

I'd be interested if I had one of these puppies.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlJns3fPItE[/yt]

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Akavit on July 20, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
I'd be interested if I had one of these puppies.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlJns3fPItE[/yt]

If I had room, I'd have one of those. :)