Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximilian

Quote from: verenaerin on May 12, 2014, 08:52:11 PM

"The Labyrinth" was really, really creepy.

Yes, the website from which I took the information about the satanic nature of modern music which I posted on the recent thread about music has a special report on "The Labyrinth" which they regard as the archetype of movies depicting "the blueprint to mind control."

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/

Chestertonian

I never saw labyrinth but my parents did play a lot of Bowie growing up.  The mind control stuff they write about us weird.... Wonder what context the monarch mind control stuff happened in..

I couldn't even finish the articleWhen I was tortured the guy used a lot of weird sociopathic mind games. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Arun

Quote from: Chestertonian on May 12, 2014, 10:04:55 PM
I never saw labyrinth but my parents did play a lot of Bowie growing up.  The mind control stuff they write about us weird.... Wonder what context the monarch mind control stuff happened in..

I couldn't even finish the articleWhen I was tortured the guy used a lot of weird sociopathic mind games.

man every time i see you mention that i just straight up wanna give ya a bro-hug right over the internet lol. i hope your doing okay. the fact that you made it through something like that and your still hanging in there just stands as testament that you truly gotta be one tough s.o.b. eh.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

verenaerin

Quote from: Maximilian on May 12, 2014, 09:41:55 PM
Quote from: verenaerin on May 12, 2014, 08:52:11 PM

"The Labyrinth" was really, really creepy.

Yes, the website from which I took the information about the satanic nature of modern music which I posted on the recent thread about music has a special report on "The Labyrinth" which they regard as the archetype of movies depicting "the blueprint to mind control."

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/

I read that a while ago. It's sick that they make these movies to target kids.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Archer on May 10, 2014, 09:10:07 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 09, 2014, 08:45:47 AM
That is such a long p&p. 

Only a little over half into it   oy.

But ... Mr darcy!  Oooh.

:lol:

Are you watching alone or with the lady friend?

Which do you think?  :lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

RedCaves

GODZILLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Worth the movie experience.  ;D

Larry

"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Hector, Tamer of Horses

Little Shop of Horrors (musical).
"The world is not yet exhausted: let me see something to-morrow which I never saw before."

-Dr. Johnson, Rasselas

Archer

Quote from: Larry on May 18, 2014, 01:54:08 PM
Strangers on a Train

I've seen that one too.  I can't remember if it was Hitchcock, Agatha Christie, or neither?
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Hector, Tamer of Horses

Quote from: Archer on May 18, 2014, 03:51:15 PM
Strangers on a Train

I've seen that one too.  I can't remember if it was Hitchcock, Agatha Christie, or neither?

Hitchcock.

Based on a Patricia Highsmith story.
"The world is not yet exhausted: let me see something to-morrow which I never saw before."

-Dr. Johnson, Rasselas

Larry

Quote from: Hector, Tamer of Horses on May 18, 2014, 04:03:27 PM
Strangers on a Train

Hitchcock.

Yep. The movie is a lot different than the book. And Robert Walker steals the show.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Chestertonian

Charlotte's web, on VHS.  My son thought it was a real tear jerker
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

james03

Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  The road board scene is worth the ticket.  Actually the whole Greenland part was great.  I like Olaf the chopper pilot also.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Archer

Quote from: Larry on May 18, 2014, 05:56:06 PM
Quote from: Hector, Tamer of Horses on May 18, 2014, 04:03:27 PM
Strangers on a Train

Hitchcock.

Yep. The movie is a lot different than the book. And Robert Walker steals the show.

Thanks guys, I thought that's what it was.  I've never read the book but remember liking the movie. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

red solo cup

Spielberg's Lincoln, Didn't do anything for me.
non impediti ratione cogitationis