To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup

Quote from: Pon de Replay on March 26, 2017, 06:54:23 PM
That's a fine song, red solo cup; a real gem from the post-Nash Hollies lineup.  In fact, I just saw Kong: Skull Island today, and I enjoyed its inclusion on the Vietnam-era soundtrack.  But it's funny—without the titles on the YouTube videos anymore, all that screenshot looks like is just "a picture of an immodestly-dressed woman."
The lack of modesty is an ongoing problem. There are a lot of songs I would like to post but don't because the videos are vulgar. Maybe I should stick to Tchaikovsky. But I don't know. There was a time when Afternoon of a Fawn was considered racy.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Bernadette

Quote from: red solo cup on March 27, 2017, 04:27:36 AM
Quote from: Pon de Replay on March 26, 2017, 06:54:23 PM

The lack of modesty is an ongoing problem. There are a lot of songs I would like to post but don't because the videos are vulgar. Maybe I should stick to Tchaikovsky. But I don't know. There was a time when Afternoon of a Fawn was considered racy.

There's an app for that. https://www.dvdvideosoft.com/
My Lord and my God.

red solo cup

red solo cup

Hat And Beard

Hat And Beard

Hat And Beard

Hat And Beard

Hat And Beard

LouisIX

Quote from: Hat And Beard on March 31, 2017, 07:46:16 AM

I've never walked the rainy, gritty streets of 1982 Manhattan at night, but I now feel as if I have.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

red solo cup

red solo cup

red solo cup

red solo cup

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.