Tactics of the Homosexual Movement

Started by Alphonsus Jr., April 10, 2013, 08:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alphonsus Jr.

Age, thou art shamed.*
O shame, where is thy blush?**

-Shakespeare, Julius Caesar,* Hamlet**

Gottmitunsalex

How uncharitable, judgemental, non-inclusive, closed-minded article.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

red solo cup

Bad AJ!  You aren't valuing diversity. >:(
non impediti ratione cogitationis

tmw89

I saw a post on Facebook today against those who are intolerant of the sodomites.  The modern liberal notion of "tolerance" is sickening - tolerate everything except for people who won't tow the tolerance-line.  G.K. Chesterton has a great line about tolerance as a virtue, as I recall...
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Cesar_Augustus

"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions."

G.K. Chesterton

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Lady D

Quote from: Cesar_Augustus on April 16, 2013, 07:21:48 PM

G.K. Chesterton

Excellent.

A young priest (this was several years ago) said at one of his first TLM sermons, "Tolerance is what happens when one loses their principles". Wonder if he read any of GKC's writings.

Cesar_Augustus

Another quote on tolerance.

"Tolerance consists of a firm decision to allow them to insult everything we seek to love and respect, as long as they do not threaten our material comforts.

Modern, liberal, democratic, progressive man, as long as they do not step on his calluses, will let them degrade his soul."

Nicolás Gómez Dávila, Escolios a un Texto Implícito: Selección, p. 176

LouisIX

Quote from: Cesar_Augustus on April 16, 2013, 07:21:48 PM

G.K. Chesterton

Though this quote hasn't been validated, it is quite a good one:

"The Church is intolerant in principle because she believes; she is tolerant in practice because she loves. The enemies of the Church are tolerant in principle because they do not believe; they are intolerant in practice because they do not love."
   - Fr. Garrigou-Lagrange
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

MilesChristi

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society"-not Aristotle
The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.