Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

per_passionem_eius

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith.

http://fatherfeeney.wordpress.com/

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: Arun on September 28, 2014, 02:46:05 PM
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cdcwhistleblower.asp

Snopes is a leftist liberal nodule of disinformation.The owners, Barbara and David Mikkelson are liberal donors to Obama.

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: per_passionem_eius on September 28, 2014, 03:43:32 PM
HR, lying is never allowed.

Pretending is however. Like when St John Gerard pretended to be a country gentleman in order to hide his Priest-hood.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Gardener

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 29, 2014, 01:44:29 PM

Pretending is however. Like when St John Gerard pretended to be a country gentleman in order to hide his Priest-hood.

But you didn't say pretend. You said outright claim. Did he give false information, or just allow people to think of him what they wished? There is an intrinsic difference. Did he claim specifically to be an Anglican to escape?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

erin is nice

I don't know what state Jubilate lives in, but here, when you are getting a religious exemption from vaccines, it does not have to do with the teachings of any particular church. It can just be your own personal religious belief. So if someone were to say to you, 'well, you're Catholic, and Catholics can get vaccinated'  you would say yes that is true, but in addition to being Catholic, you have a personal religious belief that is against vaccination.

:shrug:

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: erin is nice on September 30, 2014, 12:06:01 PM
I don't know what state Jubilate lives in, but here, when you are getting a religious exemption from vaccines, it does not have to do with the teachings of any particular church. It can just be your own personal religious belief. So if someone were to say to you, 'well, you're Catholic, and Catholics can get vaccinated'  you would say yes that is true, but in addition to being Catholic, you have a personal religious belief that is against vaccination.

This. And the exemption can be based on a philosophical concern, also irrespective of religious practice.It is basically impossible to be denied.

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: Gardener on September 30, 2014, 08:36:18 AM

But you didn't say pretend. You said outright claim.

We've been over this. No your just being a belligerent. Oh...nothing new there then. lol

JubilateDeo

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 30, 2014, 04:32:18 PM
Quote from: erin is nice on September 30, 2014, 12:06:01 PM

This. And the exemption can be based on a philosophical concern, also irrespective of religious practice.It is basically impossible to be denied.

If I were really anti-vaccine, maybe I would have pushed more.  :shrug:

Gardener

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 30, 2014, 04:35:14 PM
Quote from: Gardener on September 30, 2014, 08:36:18 AM

But you didn't say pretend. You said outright claim.

We've been over this. No your just being a belligerent. Oh...nothing new there then. lol

Perhaps your erudite writing escapes me, leaving no chem-trails as it sails over my head at great heights; I know it's there, but where? Tip the wings for me a bit to glint the sun: how would the dialogue go?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe