Rosaries For Sale (Made by Me)

Started by Insanis, May 28, 2021, 12:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanis

I am going to list rosaries I make for sale here. The terms of the sale are that I give the price of the parts and the cost of shipping, and the buyer chooses what else to pay above that if any according to means and will. Shipping costs are for USPS Priority within the USA. International shipping is available, but the shipping is more.

The first rosary available: It is black obsidian beads, with a Pardon Crucifix, and a Medal of the Immaculate Conception Centre.

Cost of parts and USPS Priority shipping to US locations: $33.

Insanis

For sale are three rosaries made with carnelian beads. These beads were ordered a long time and never used because they didn't match the carnelian beads I had picked out in person at the time. I used them up to make these three rosaries in a row and they can be sold separately or part of a set, but the cost of the beads is not counted (this would normally be the biggest single cost for these rosaries).

They are made as well as any rosary I make and they have the following details:

• Three Nail and Crown of Thorns Crucifix, Holy Face centre, carnelian beads
  • Pardon Crucifix, Medal of the Immaculate Conception centre, carnelian beads
  • Pardon Crucifix, Divine Mercy centre, carnelian beads

$25 for parts and shipping for all three together.

$15 for parts and shipping each individually.

Insanis

If the cost is an issue, but you want one of these, let me know. I can arrange for a dispensation from paying for those who need it.

Hannelore

I can vouch for the quality of parts and workmanship. Absolutely top notch!
My Lord and my God.

Insanis

The black obsidian rosary is being held for someone: it is going to be altered and shipped probably.

The others are still available.

Insanis

The black obsidian rosary is available again, as pictured, for the time being.

Fleur-de-Lys

Insanis

I cannot edit the listings, so I will have to find a new way to make listings of such things.

However, the obsidian and one of the carnelian rosaries are gone.

I should be contacted with email or through my website (which has my email) for inquiries. It gets very difficult to manage these things in PMs here.