What's your favorite candy?

Started by Bernadette, May 01, 2023, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drummerboy

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 01, 2023, 10:41:54 PMLocal chocolate company's non-pareils or a Snickers bar.

Seroogy's!?

And if you're ever in Manitowoc KK you must stop at Bernsteen's, it's a candy and chocolate galore. And then go down the road to Cedar Crest for ice cream at the big cow.  Sugar coma lol
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Kaesekopf

Quote from: drummerboy on May 02, 2023, 09:50:45 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 01, 2023, 10:41:54 PMLocal chocolate company's non-pareils or a Snickers bar.

Seroogy's!?

And if you're ever in Manitowoc KK you must stop at Bernsteen's, it's a candy and chocolate galore. And then go down the road to Cedar Crest for ice cream at the big cow.  Sugar coma lol

I actually am not a fan of Seroogy's, but rather Buddy Squirrel/Quality Candy.  I grew up on them for holidays.  :)

The wife and I went up to see OL Champion once, and we meandered our way up.  We stopped for brunch at this place in Manitowoc, then checked out that chocolate shop.  We ate a big brunch, so we didn't get anything, but next time we stop we'll have to go!  It was gorgeous inside!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

AlfredtheGreat

Quote from: drummerboy on May 01, 2023, 05:17:20 PMhttps://www.pandalicorice.com/

Simply delicious and only four ingredients.....if you can find it!

Licorice is evil.

Peanut butter cups for me.
These people are crazy

drummerboy

Quote from: AlfredtheGreat on May 02, 2023, 08:26:51 PM
Quote from: drummerboy on May 01, 2023, 05:17:20 PMhttps://www.pandalicorice.com/

Simply delicious and only four ingredients.....if you can find it!

Licorice is evil.

Peanut butter cups for me.

You're just not sophisticated enough to appreciate it.... 8)
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Mushroom

Lindt LINDOR 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Truffles

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."