Great restoration or second coming

Started by pioflower, May 18, 2020, 02:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

So Aeternitus I assume that you are quoting from 'The End of the Present World and the Mysteries of the Future Life' by Fr. Charles Arminjon, eh?

https://www.catholiccompany.com/end-present-world-i20230/

"Reading this book was one of the greatest graces of my life!" — St. Thérèse of Lisieux

That's quite the review of Fr. Arminjon's book, considering the Little Flower was also influence by 'The Imitation of Christ' by Thomas à Kempis.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

The first time I heard that the period of peace will come after the antichrist is put away was back six or seven years ago when we were still going to the other forum.  Guapo told me that is what Solange Hertz believed and wrote about.  It was hard to grasp to start with but now it makes sense.
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Aeternitus

Quote from: mikemac on May 24, 2020, 10:10:46 AM
So Aeternitus I assume that you are quoting from 'The End of the Present World and the Mysteries of the Future Life' by Fr. Charles Arminjon, eh?

"Reading this book was one of the greatest graces of my life!" — St. Thérèse of Lisieux

That's quite the review of Fr. Arminjon's book, considering the Little Flower was also influence by 'The Imitation of Christ' by Thomas à Kempis.

Yes, I am quoting from this book.  First read it about 30 years ago and find myself going back to it regularly.  I think it is an excellent read and particularly for these times.  He draws on the teachings of the Fathers, doctors and saints to support his arguments. 

mikemac

Quote from: Aeternitus on May 24, 2020, 02:29:08 PM
Quote from: mikemac on May 24, 2020, 10:10:46 AM

Yes, I am quoting from this book.  First read it about 30 years ago and find myself going back to it regularly.  I think it is an excellent read and particularly for these times.  He draws on the teachings of the Fathers, doctors and saints to support his arguments.

It sounds like it would be well worth the $20.

Source

james03

I believe anti-Christ is already alive.

As far as some restoration or period of peace between the fall of anti-Christ and the Second Coming, possible, but unimportant in these times.

If you are expecting a restoration and the rise of a powerful Church bringing morals back to the Earth, BEFORE anti-Christ, my opinion is you are in for a huge disappointment.  You can see what is fixing to happen:

Big Data and instant communications means you are ALREADY in the database.
Chinese social credit is the mechanism to leverage that.  It will come here.
We will have $30 TRILLION in debt by 2021.  That WILL blow up.  And when it does it will dwarf the wipe out of 1929.
Western society is frail.  Look at the reaction from a disease milder than the flu.
The perversion rampant in society would shock even me, and I've seen some things.
The Western military is gone, except Special Forces, which is low in number.  In one incident a destroyer collided with a slow moving container ship because the female navigation officer was in a cat fight with the female deck officer because they were both banging the same man and refused to talk to each other.  In another incident armored patrol boats were captured by fiberglass Iranian civilian craft with ONE small machine gun, because the Americans had a woman on board and lost the will to fight.
Western Universities are GONE and will never come back.
The Institutional Catholic Church is GONE, an insignificant Tranny/Fag rights NGO.  And every time Bergoglio replaces another Cardinal, it gets worse.
Demographics means someone like Ocasio Cortez or Ilhan Omar will be elected President in 2024.  And 2020 is not even a sure thing.
Our perversion has reached a level that as Greg said, if God doesn't level this place He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

Likely outcome: Trump gets reelected (Dems are nuts / Demographics aren't quite there).  Dem in 2024.  Economic wipe out.  More and more police state.  War with China.  Rise of anti-Christ peace maker.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Miriam_M

Quote from: james03 on May 24, 2020, 05:16:06 PM
I believe anti-Christ is already alive.

Sometimes I think this, too.  But at some point, would he not have to make himself visible/known for there to be a moment of reckoning with regard to him and his 3.5 year reign?.

QuoteIf you are expecting a restoration and the rise of a powerful Church bringing morals back to the Earth, BEFORE anti-Christ, my opinion is you are in for a huge disappointment.  You can see what is fixing to happen:

We will have $30 TRILLION in debt by 2021.  That WILL blow up.  And when it does it will dwarf the wipe out of 1929.

Agree, and I don't see why more people are not alarmed by this probability.

QuoteWestern society is frail.  Look at the reaction from a disease milder than the flu.

Although I rail about it everywhere, I'm still in half-denial that grown men can be so timid and act so overwhelmed by their inability to control every particle of their environment.  This means, to me, that they fear their own level of courage in adversity, which is itself a frightening thought, should we be militarily invaded, for example.  Awesome.  Women and children will have absolutely no men we can count on to protect us.

QuoteThe Institutional Catholic Church is GONE, an insignificant Tranny/Fag rights NGO.  And every time Bergoglio replaces another Cardinal, it gets worse.

Can't agree more.  It's not only that they have no trust in God (something I spoke of another thread); they seem to have no faith in God, either.  I suddenly feel as if I owe no allegiance whatsoever to the bishops.  They are the ones initiating these bizarre, dystopian versions of faux-sanitized "Catholic" Masses.  Could they Man Up already? 

QuoteDemographics means someone like Ocasio Cortez or Ilhan Omar will be elected President in 2024.  And 2020 is not even a sure thing.

Unless Biden chooses that woman from Georgia, which he might get pressured into by the leftist bullies in his party and in the MSM.

QuoteLikely outcome: Trump gets reelected (Dems are nuts / Demographics aren't quite there).

The likelihood would be based on a combination of the economic rage of middle America and the observable senility of Biden.

QuoteDem in 2024.  Economic wipe out.  More and more police state.  War with China.  Rise of anti-Christ peace maker.

That is quite possible, i.m.o.

awkwardcustomer

If what we're witnessing is the roll out of the digitalised, surveillance, totalitarian, global NWO under cover of a fake flu pandemic, and if the global NWO is the reign of the antichrist, then the antichrist is bound to make an appearance soon.

According to St Cyril of Jerusalem, the antichrist will be the ape of Christ and will make a sudden entry onto the world scene at the same age Christ did - 33.  And since it's the antichrist who will cause all to accept the mark of the beast, according to Revelations, it's likely that he will be here by the time the RFID chip is rolled out in order to help ensure everyone accepts it.  So look out for some figure to emerge, possibly an extremely charismatic 33 year old man who preaches universal love and peace and is an expert media manipulator ....  I can't believe I'm saying this.

We'll know soon enough.

Relax ....
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Miriam_M

Wouldn't it be amazing if all of us on this forum were alive after the reign of the antichrist?  (Because if that reign is "soon," that will probably be true.)

Sempronius

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on May 25, 2020, 12:49:48 AM
If what we're witnessing is the roll out of the digitalised, surveillance, totalitarian, global NWO under cover of a fake flu pandemic, and if the global NWO is the reign of the antichrist, then the antichrist is bound to make an appearance soon.

According to St Cyril of Jerusalem, the antichrist will be the ape of Christ and will make a sudden entry onto the world scene at the same age Christ did - 33.  And since it's the antichrist who will cause all to accept the mark of the beast, according to Revelations, it's likely that he will be here by the time the RFID chip is rolled out in order to help ensure everyone accepts it.  So look out for some figure to emerge, possibly an extremely charismatic 33 year old man who preaches universal love and peace and is an expert media manipulator ....  I can't believe I'm saying this.

We'll know soon enough.

Relax ....

Following that logic then he would appear at the age of 12

awkwardcustomer

It would be wonderful.

What about a timeline though?  Let's say it takes them a year, maybe 18 months, to introduce the RFID/vaccine/digital tracking device without which no-one can buy or sell in the new global, cashless, digital economy.

Presumably that's the timeframe in which we can expect the antichrist to appear since St Paul explicitly states that he will cause all to accept the mark.

So let's say the antichrist appears within the next 18 months and then reigns for three and a half years with a period in between his appearance and him being crowned and sitting in the temple. That makes 5 years, plus, what, 6 months, a year? 

And then, according to St Paul, it is Christ Himself who destroys the antichrist, who shall ' kill hi with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy him with the brightness of his coming'.  Which would put the Second Coming of Christ at 5-6 years from now.

It can't be happening.

But if it is, if, all we have to do is stay alive during the reign of the antichrist and we will witness the Second Coming of Christ.  My goodness .... what a thought.  What if it's true.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Sempronius on May 25, 2020, 02:24:51 AM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on May 25, 2020, 12:49:48 AM

We'll know soon enough.

Relax ....

Following that logic then he would appear at the age of 12

Maybe. 

A 12 year old antichrist would be truly scary.

queen.saints

I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.

Xavier

Although Revelation uses symbolic language, if you take it in its most plain sense, it speaks of some kind of peace after Anti-Christ, the Beast, and the False Prophet. It calls this the "1000 years"; we generally understand that as only symbolic for a long period of time, but if you see, the Beast and the False Prophet are already in hell, when that temporal period begins; when St. Michael the ArchAngel throws them in. So we have another confirmation that the Beast, the False Prophet will come first, then a judgment upon them, and then peace.

Rev 20:[1] "And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand. [2] And he laid hold on the dragon the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years."

Fr. Holzhauser changes the "1000 years" to simply "for many years" - "Peace will reign in all the universe, because the divine power will bind Satan for many years". So although it is symbolic, it still appears to refer to a period of time that comes after Anti-Christ.

And the other consideration also seems solid: (1) The Jewish people will not convert till Anti-Christ comes, for they will at first believe him to be the Messiah; but (2) the Period of Peace will come only when the Jewish people convert. (3) Hence, it comes after Anti-Christ.

Fr. Holzhauser makes clear the Sixth Age is the age when the Jewish people have come to Christ: "likewise, in this epoch, the people of Israel will be consoled to a very high degree by the Lord, our God". St. Cyril had foretold the same thing, "Saint Cyril of Alexandria says this: "Towards the end of time, Our Lord Jesus Christ will effect the reconciliation of His former persecutor Israel with Himself. Everybody who knows Holy Scripture is aware that, in the course of time, this people will return to the love of Christ by the submission of faith.... Yes, one day, after the conversion of the Gentiles, Israel will be converted, and the Jews will be astonished at the Treasure they will find in Christ" (Commentary on Genesis, Bk. 5). https://catholicism.org/ad-rem-no-310.html

Mat 24:14 gives us one of the conditions for the end to come, and Fr. Arminjon laid a lot of stress upon this: "The first of the events foreshadowing the end of time is the one to which the Savior refers in Matthew 24:14, when He says, "This good news of the Kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world as a witness to all the nations. Only after that will the end come." ..." The best thing we can do is proclaim the Gospel, and strive for the conversion of the Jews to Christ, and of all people everywhere to His reign.

I am of the view that the invasion of Rome foretold in Fatima and by Pope St. Pius X where the Pope will be killed will take place in 2029, going by the analogy of how France fell 100 years after the consecration was requested and not performed; so, likewise, it seems Rome will fall in 2029, as some expect. And Cardinal Manning makes clear that for the persecution of Anti-Christ to begin, which will be the greatest and worst persecution in all history, when so many of the righteous will have to be martyred, the Pope must be driven out of Rome first. Then the False Prophet and the Beast will reign. It will seem as if their reign will never end, but it will be destroyed by Christ after the 3 1/2 years: "The apostasy of the city of Rome from the vicar of Christ and its destruction by Antichrist may be thoughts very new to many Catholics, that I think it well to recite the text of theologians of greatest repute. First Malvenda, who writes expressly on the subject, states as the opinion of Ribera, Gaspar Melus, Biegas, Suarrez, Bellarmine and Bosius that Rome shall apostatize from the Faith, drive away the Vicar of Christ and return to its ancient paganism" http://www.marienfried.com/catholic%20teachings/prophecy%20of%20apostasy.html

As Christ began His ministry around 30 years of age, in the 15th year of the emperor Tiberius, as the Gospel of St. Luke says, i.e. in 29 A.D. probably around September, it may be fitting that Anti-Christ shows himself to the world just about 2000 years later. But we will see. The best we can do is pray and prepare, and strive to grow in grace, knowledge and love of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

james03

QuoteSometimes I think this, too.  But at some point, would he not have to make himself visible/known for there to be a moment of reckoning with regard to him and his 3.5 year reign?.

Yes, he'll be world famous.  Right now he'd be a kid.

I threw out a low probability theory that 666 was his naming day, which was June 6, 2006.  So he'd appear in 2036.  If the Fatima warning from Tuy ends the 100 years in 2029 or 2031, then that would be a good time for the war to break out.

Now you can ignore all of that and just get back to the debt bomb.  Deep depressions oftentimes lead to war.  Our adversary is the Red Dragon, China.

One interesting thing is that the obvious geo-strategic move was for Trump to form a strong alliance with Russia as there really isn't much overlap in interest between Russia and the US, EXCEPT China.  And a heck of a lot of effort was put in to wreck that.  My theory was that Hezbollah beat Israel in 2006.  Hezbollah is supplied by Syria.  ZOG worked to take over Syria until Russia stepped in.  ZOG started trouble in Ukraine in response (Nuland/Soros) to get a bargaining chip.  Trump comes in promising to get us out of Syria and have better relations with Russia.  There's your motivation for Spygate.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

QuoteWomen and children will have absolutely no men we can count on to protect us.

That's already the case in a lot of places.  But then again, how many women that are left deserve protection?  In the old days most of them would get death by stoning.

The demoralization / cultural marxism attack is right in front of your face.  Feminism which has turned the vast majority of women into whores and demasculinized a lot of men into simps.  Marriage is disappearing.  Children are either kenneled or raised by single moms on welfare.

Demoralization is an error of Russia.  There's a reason Putin is protecting Russian society from it, because he fully knows what it is and what effect it has.