How do I rotate my new avatar?

Started by Bernadette, August 25, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

It's a picture that I took, myself, and uploaded from my computer. But it's showing up sideways for some reason. Please help!  :-[
My Lord and my God.

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Lynne

It's nice that SD has its own IT guy...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Lynne on August 25, 2017, 06:26:52 PM
It's nice that SD has its own IT guy...
He apparently works for free or prayers, so it's even better haha

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Gardener

Apparently I'm still just help desk cus KK hasn't given an admin account to complete backdoor solutions.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Gardener on August 25, 2017, 08:56:31 PM
Apparently I'm still just help desk cus KK hasn't given an admin account to complete backdoor solutions.
Kk is lazy.

It's amazing SD has come this far. 

Shows you the power of technology. 

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

christulsa

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 25, 2017, 11:42:22 PM
Kk is lazy.

It's amazing SD has come this far. 

Shows you the power of technology. 

Next time you go on retreat mode KK, use one of these.  Its the future of forum moderation.  Heck just turn the thing over to it.   But it might be challenged to interpret at what point posts are arrogant or uncharitable.  It would probably ban all of us for being politically incorrect.  Toodles.  :)

http://wau.fi/artikkelit/will-ai-be-able-to-moderate-online-discussions-like-humans

(written by Holographic Chris, a digital imprint of Christulsa's personality, as he goes on sabbatical)

Kaesekopf

That pic is ripe for expanding brain meme

Lynne

Oh the things you could do...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Gardener

Quote from: Lynne on August 26, 2017, 04:03:58 AM

I can fix it til it breaks!

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Gardener on August 26, 2017, 07:54:39 AM
Quote from: Lynne on August 26, 2017, 04:03:58 AM

I can fix it til it breaks!
That's my job!