Notice: Reporting threads/posts

Started by Kaesekopf, May 03, 2020, 01:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Hey Forum,
As a heads up/general notice - I (obviously) neglected you, the Forum, for about the last 2 years.  I've had my own personal reasons for that, but I'm slowly attempting at becoming more active and attentive. 

I have a backlog of 11 pages of reported posts.  Anything that was reported and I think actionable, I will be PMing the offending party, since the thread is ... long inactive.  But, I also think it's not fruitful to ignore things, hence the PMing. 

As a reminder, please report threads as we continue on in the future.  I promise I won't neglect or ignore them again (and neither will my future mod team!...)  :)

Thanks, and blessed Sunday.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

May I request an application for moderator?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jayne

Seriously though, are you interested in volunteers/suggestions for moderator?
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Jayne on May 03, 2020, 05:01:07 PM
I have two moderators pending, I just need to give them reasonable directions on how to enforce things, which I've been heavily slacking on.   :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jayne

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 03, 2020, 06:49:25 PM
I have two moderators pending, I just need to give them reasonable directions on how to enforce things, which I've been heavily slacking on.   :/

This is great.  This forum was set up to be run by a team of moderators, so I am pleased to see that structure restored. 

I am probably more excited by this than I ought to be.  Maybe I should get a life. ;D

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Jayne on May 03, 2020, 07:18:49 PM

This is great.  This forum was set up to be run by a team of moderators, so I am pleased to see that structure restored. 

I am probably more excited by this than I ought to be.  Maybe I should get a life. ;D
I'm excited too! 

Just hope/pray I get that directional info set!   [emoji1787]

Gardener

[yt][/yt]

Just choose your female mods wisely.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Jayne

Quote from: Gardener on May 03, 2020, 10:23:44 PM
[video deleted]

Just choose your female mods wisely.

Thanks for this clip.  This will save me the bother of ever having to explain again why I should not be a moderator. (Strange as it may seem, occasionally people suggest that role for me.)

Heinrich

Thank you for thinking of me. I am available in the evening for Facetime if that helps.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.