Drag Queen Story Time

Started by JubilateDeo, June 20, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheo

Those poor kids don't stand a chance...:pray1:
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Matamoros

So now even the public library isn't safe for kids.  :(

SamVanHouten

Cherry Hill Public Library SYNAG?GUE. "R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. (Sanh. 55b)"

God willing, the local synagogue will be on fire thanks to the wrath of Almighty God.

Archer

Quote from: Matamoros on June 20, 2017, 09:48:06 AM
So now even the public library isn't safe for kids.  :(

It hasn't been for years. There is so much filth in libraries - both the adults and children's sections. Just stinking rot.

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

SamVanHouten

Quote from: SamVanHouten on June 20, 2017, 10:19:49 AM
Cherry Hill Public Library SYNAG?GUE. "R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. (Sanh. 55b)"

God willing, the local synagogue will be on fire thanks to the wrath of Almighty God.

I'm sorry, I should not have said that. These things are getting unbearable for me to see and I retract and apologize for anger and wrath.

christulsa

Key phrase from the article:

Drag queen story times have become popular events in cities like New York and San Francisco 

This wouldn't be tolerated here in the Heartland.  It might get violent tbh. 

SamVanHouten

Quote from: christulsa on June 24, 2017, 10:17:18 PM

Drag queen story times have become popular events in cities like New York and San Francisco 

Every state in the Heartland has the rather degenerate city where this would be tolerated... Usually, it's their largest one. These cities are usually 99% faggy rainbow mohawk and devoid of all decency.

Archer

I walked into Costco on Friday with my family. The greeter at the door was probably 6 foot 8. He was wearing bright pink lipstick and had his hair pulled back in a long pony tail.

I live in the Heartland. It's everywhere dude.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Archer on June 25, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

I walked into Costco on Friday with my family. The greeter at the door was probably 6 foot 8. He was wearing bright pink lipstick and had his hair pulled back in a long pony tail.

I live in the Heartland. It's everywhere dude.

:(   :pray2:  :pray3:

JubilateDeo

So, a bunch of people in my town are actively trying to organize one of these, inspired by viral videos like this:

And as we all know how this sort of thing goes, they will push and push and push until they get the public library to cave under the pressure.  It's not a matter of it it will happen, but when. 

Pheo

This world is so sick.  Hard to imagine what it's going to take to clean out this festering wound on a global scale.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

martin88nyc

This shit stinks worse than the urban sewer.  :vomit: :ack:
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33