Some Advice

Started by Ben, January 29, 2013, 09:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on February 28, 2013, 07:55:00 PM
Quote from: Ben on February 28, 2013, 03:59:00 PMI don't know what AD's avatar is. Roses? Cherru Blossom?

Cherry blossoms. But it might be time for a change...

Better?

BierKaiser

Ben

Ben

erin is nice

All this beer during lent  >:(

Ancilla Domini

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: erin is nice on March 01, 2013, 06:22:25 AM

That's me, the forum temptress!

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Archer

Beer is good any time of the year.  Unless you specifically gave it up, I don't see why we shouldn't drink during Lent. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Ancilla Domini

erin is nice

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: erin is nice on March 01, 2013, 04:42:43 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 01, 2013, 01:36:53 PM
Quote from: Ancilla Domini on March 01, 2013, 11:19:51 AM

That's me, the forum temptress!
no thats definitly erin  :popcorn:

If by that you mean tempting people to anger  :lol:
Anger is something I need no temptation for unfortunately. So no that is NOT what I mean. Lets just say you are very charming and easy on the eyes. Which my priest told me is no sin to acknowledge.

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Ben

Let's not let this thread devolve into compliments directed at erin.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Ben on March 01, 2013, 06:16:23 PM
Let's not let this thread devolve into compliments directed at erin.
what not a ladies man ben? Tis beauty that soothes the savage beast

911!

Ben

;D

I love women. The more like Mary, the easier it is to love them.