"It’s time to either expose or depose Francis"; Luis Verecchio

Started by Michael Wilson, September 14, 2016, 06:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Wilson

Here is a bomb of an article:
https://akacatholic.com/its-time-to-either-expose-or-depose-francis/
It's time to either expose or depose Francis
Louie September 13, 2016

Pope Francis mean face 2In April 2016, Bishop Athanasius Schneider issued, Amoris Laetitia: a Need for Clarification in Order to Avoid a General Confusion – the purpose of which is evident in the title.

Some three months later, a group of forty-five theologians and clergymen issued a letter also calling for a clarification of Amoris Laetita from Pope Francis; ostensibly to make clear that the exhortation doesn't contradict Church teaching.

The letter, which was sent to all 218 cardinals and patriarchs, timidly stressed that the signatories "do not deny or question the personal faith of Pope Francis," and even makes note of "valuable elements" in Amoris Laetitia that "make an important contribution to the defense and preaching of the faith."

Both appeals for a clarification focus on a supposed need for an authentic interpretation of Amoris Laetitia; as if Francis does not intend for Amoris Laetita to upend the Church's perennial teaching concerning access to the sacraments for those who obstinately persist in mortal sin.

Be careful what you ask for...

The bishops of the Buenos Aires region of Argentina recently issued a document (translation courtesy of Life Site News), spelling out the ways in which priests should implement Amoris Laetitia.

They key portion of this document states:

In other, more complex circumstances, and when it is not possible to obtain a declaration of nullity, the aforementioned option [of living in continence, aka as brother and sister] may not, in fact, be feasible. Nonetheless, it is equally possible to undertake a journey of discernment. If one arrives at the recognition that, in a particular case, there are limitations that diminish responsibility and culpability (cf. AL 301-302), particularly when a person judges that he would fall into a subsequent fault by damaging the children of the new union, AmorisLaetitia opens up the possibility of access to the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist (cf. AL  notes 336 and 351). These in turn dispose the person to continue maturing and growing with the aid of grace.

This is an excellent example of what Bishop Schneider called an "abusive interpretation" of Amoris Laetita, which is why he, and others, have been calling for Francis to issue a clarification.

Well, just yesterday, the Holy See confirmed that Francis has done precisely this.

In a letter to the bishops of Buenos Aries (translation courtesy of Life Site News), Francis removed all doubt as to both his intent for Amoris Laetitia, and his "personal faith" (or lack thereof) stating of the previously mentioned guidelines for the exhortation's implementation:

"The document is very good and completely explains the meaning of chapter VIII of Amoris Laetitia. There are no other interpretations."

Bear in mind, that this comes after Francis has been challenged by numerous churchmen, likely in more ways than have been made public, to uphold the true Faith. This is his response.

So, Bishop Schneider and group of forty-five:

You asked for clarification from Francis, and here it is. There are no other interpretations. What now, gentlemen?

Let me guess, and I hope to God I am wrong:

There will be statements forthcoming from some of them asking for more clarity still; perhaps something more formal or more universal than a letter to a local bishops conference. Others may very well adopt Cardinal Burke's position (another cop out to be sure); it's not magisterial, so we simply need to remain true to tradition.

Let me say this:

Condemning Amoris Laetita and demanding that it be rescinded in its entirety is absolutely necessary, but even this isn't nearly enough.

The time for hemming and hawing is over. Francis has to go. He is a blasphemous heretic of the most dangerous kind. This has been clear to many of us for some time, but now, there are no other interpretations.

Look, men of good will can debate whether or not Benedict resigned freely, or whether or not his intent was so defective as to render the act invalid, or if the See of Rome was truly vacant when conclave 2013 convened, or even whether or not Francis is an anti-pope...

And yet every last one of us knows damned well that a formal heretic cannot be pope.

The complete explanation of "the meaning of chapter VIII of Amoris Laetitia" provided by the Buenos Aires area bishops and confirmed by Francis is based upon the heresy contained in AL 301:

"Hence it is can no longer simply be said that all those in any 'irregular' situation are living in a state of mortal sin and are deprived of sanctifying grace."

There can no longer be any denying, however illogical doing so always was, that among the "irregular" situations to which this refers includes those in adultery as described in the Buenos Aires guidelines.

This statement (AL 301) contradicts the Council of Trent (Session VI, Chapter XV) almost verbatim, and it is based upon AL 295 wherein Our Lord's admonition against the Pharisees is turned against Him by suggesting that the demands of the Divine Law are just too great a burden to be carried out by some.

This opinion was formally anathematized by the Council of Trent (Session VI, Canon XVIII).

If that isn't enough, AL 303 even goes so far as to state that God sometimes asks adulterers to persist in their mortal sin!

The three heresies above are the very basis for the clarification of Amoris Laetitia just delivered.

It doesn't take a doctorate in sacred theology to know that Francis – be it your opinion that he is an anti-pope or just an historically faithless pope – must be either exposed or deposed, and this for the salvation of souls. Take your pick.

There are no other interpretations.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

QuaeriteDominum

Optatus

Elizabeth

The known 45 religious, are they the ones reporting the chaos in the Vatican to Bp. Fellay?

Going to read the comments...

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Gerard

Millions of "Catholics" are blasphemous heretics. What is exposing him as one of "them" supposed to do?  To call anyone as such is simply being "mean" and "non-inclusive" as far as they are concerned. They don't even know or care about the real Catholic faith. "Heretic" and "blasphemer" are simply insults to them, they don't have any connection to people as a warning.  As it stands now, nobody is going to depose Francis except his own scheduled resignation (which is part of the agenda to lower the papacy) or God in His own time will remove him sooner or later. 

Just as Israel was in an occupied land with corrupt religious leaders, we are in an occupied Church with the same. 

Prayerful

Unless Pope Francis did some blatantly lunatic thing like deifying himself Caligula style, or perhaps if both Popes self canonised themselves (that'd be okay, New Joy and all that jazz), where he would be taken away by men in white coats, he won't be deposed. :lol:
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Jacafamala

The pope is a hairy-tic. No doubt about it. He is a formal hairy-tic.
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

Prayerful

Quote from: Jacafamala on September 16, 2016, 06:16:57 AM

:lol:

Not sure about the hairy bit.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Jacafamala

Quote from: Prayerful on September 16, 2016, 10:05:54 AM

Maybe it's finally gonna be time for the 'dogma of the faith to always be preserved, etc...' let's hope so!
-St Therese of Lisieux

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Jacafamala on September 16, 2016, 10:27:04 AM

Maybe it's finally gonna be time for the 'dogma of the faith to always be preserved, etc...' let's hope so!

In Portugal, the dogma of the faith will be preserved. 

It's been fifty years and portugal is super conciliarist.  Theres like two TLMs, max, in the country, having recently started I think bc of summorum pontificum.

Oh, right, it COULD read "in Portugal the dogma of the faith will be preserved, unless/except/etc..."

:rollseyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Jacafamala

Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 16, 2016, 11:32:12 AM
Quote from: Jacafamala on September 16, 2016, 10:27:04 AM

In Portugal, the dogma of the faith will be preserved. 

It's been fifty years and portugal is super conciliarist.  Theres like two TLMs, max, in the country, having recently started I think bc of summorum pontificum.

Oh, right, it COULD read "in Portugal the dogma of the faith will be preserved, unless/except/etc..."

:rollseyes:

I know, I think about that a lot. Do you think maybe Our Lady meant that through the message of Fatima, the dogma of the faith will always be preserved? It's the only thing that seems to make any sense to me there.

But don't roll your eyes until we get the whole story.
-St Therese of Lisieux

Bernadette

Apparently there was actually an "etc." in the dictated text, to indicate words that Sr. Lucia left out (per Our Lady's instructions). So there's more there than meets the ears.
My Lord and my God.

Kaesekopf

Why would she leave out the most interesting bit?  What use is that? 

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Jacafamala

Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 16, 2016, 02:08:20 PM
Why would she leave out the most interesting bit?  What use is that? 

Who Lucy? I'm not sure what you mean, because she didn't leave it out. As I trust you already know, the rest was supposed to have been revealed in 1960, because Our Lady said that then it (the message) would be more clear.
-St Therese of Lisieux