Bought anything interesting lately?

Started by Kaesekopf, December 30, 2012, 10:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

Gas insert for my defunct fireplace...My friend Chris installing the gas line
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

piabee

Be sure to add a photo of the finished product flaming away! Preferably with stockings and/or garland hung across the mantle.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: piabee on December 12, 2013, 04:19:33 PM
Be sure to add a photo of the finished product flaming away! Preferably with stockings and/or garland hung across the mantle.
Will do

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

piabee

Got these beauties for my new bookshelves. I moved all my books from my parents' house finally but there are some gaps to fill.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 12, 2013, 04:23:39 PM
Quote from: piabee on December 12, 2013, 04:19:33 PM
Will do

Built and stained the mantel myself 8)

911!

piabee

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

C.Z.

Bought a fedora. That's me (with Polski Bear!) wearing it. The mods at /r/atheism will never tell... :ghost1:
The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people" - G.K. Chesterton.

"To be able to speak the Truth and yet remain silent is to draw down the anger of God" - St. Justin Martyr

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

voxxpopulisuxx

911!

C.Z.

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people" - G.K. Chesterton.

"To be able to speak the Truth and yet remain silent is to draw down the anger of God" - St. Justin Martyr

voxxpopulisuxx

911!

C.Z.

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 17, 2013, 08:15:40 PM
Quote from: Bowwow on December 17, 2013, 08:08:55 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 17, 2013, 07:59:01 PM
wow your just a kid
bowow

Si, I am 16  :D
Do you have your parents permission to post here?

Yes, in fact I'm Spooky's son. I joined after Jayne (I think who it was) started a thread asking what the minimum age for SD was. 15-16 was the general consensus.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Bowwow on December 17, 2013, 08:23:14 PM
wow your just a kid
bowow

Yes, in fact I'm Spooky's son. I joined after Jayne (I think who it was) started a thread asking what the minimum age for SD was. 15-16 was the general consensus.
ok didnt mean to derail....but I wont be debating you any more (nothing personal)

911!

C.Z.

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 17, 2013, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: Bowwow on December 17, 2013, 08:23:14 PM
wow your just a kid
bowow

ok didnt mean to derail....but I wont be debating you any more (nothing personal)

No problem. Was a pleasure debating you  :thumbsup: