Bought anything interesting lately?

Started by Kaesekopf, December 30, 2012, 10:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

A shemagh, holster for a Glock 19, 1.75 Liter bottle of Sobieski vodka. Almost came home with a Pit Bull and a new AK 47.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

dymphna17

Quote from: Heinrich on April 04, 2016, 08:00:16 PM
A shemagh, holster for a Glock 19, 1.75 Liter bottle of Sobieski vodka. Almost came home with a Pit Bull and a new AK 47.

If you drink that vodka fast enough, you just might think you surely did come home with a Pit and an AK.   :lol: ;)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Prayerful

Quote from: Prayerful on April 04, 2016, 05:17:32 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2016, 03:41:39 PM
Quote from: Prayerful on March 21, 2016, 03:36:16 PM
Side cover for a Suzuki GT380.

Sweet!  What year is it?  I remember my Dad had one in 1975 or 1976.  He rode it back and forth to work, roughly 220 miles per day.  He really liked it.  Do you like yours?

1975. I certainly like it. There has been little wrong with it ever, except once a pipe carrying the oil to the engine got disconnected (which could have become serious). My Dad was banned off motorbikes once he got married in the early 70s.

All I need now is to join Bp Williamson's 1%ers, the SSPX-MC. They probably only want Hardley riders tho.

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

red solo cup

Quote from: Heinrich on April 04, 2016, 08:00:16 PM
Ah life's rich tapestry.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

dymphna17

Quote from: Prayerful on April 05, 2016, 11:36:21 AM

Sweet!  What year is it?  I remember my Dad had one in 1975 or 1976.  He rode it back and forth to work, roughly 220 miles per day.  He really liked it.  Do you like yours?

1975. I certainly like it. There has been little wrong with it ever, except once a pipe carrying the oil to the engine got disconnected (which could have become serious). My Dad was banned off motorbikes once he got married in the early 70s.

All I need now is to join Bp Williamson's 1%ers, the SSPX-MC. They probably only want Hardley riders tho.

Nah, I think you're probably good.  Those 1%ers are of the wannabe SSPXers clan.  So wishtheywereHarleys like Victory's and Suzuki's are accepted.   :lol: :bronx:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Prayerful

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2016, 02:54:08 PM

Nah, I think you're probably good.  Those 1%ers are of the wannabe SSPXers clan.  So wishtheywereHarleys like Victory's and Suzuki's are accepted.   :lol: :bronx:

A Victory has a tendency to develop pre-mature rust, which would suit a Trad-manque club.

Coke Zero is an interesting purchase for me. I buy it too often. I think it as bad as standard Coco Cola.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Support your local SSPX  ;D

I wonder if the Diocesan TLM attendees will start wearing tee shirts printed with "Support '62" on them??

Lol.

dymphna17

Quote from: Ulrich Von Lichtenstein on April 07, 2016, 04:27:29 PM

Support your local SSPX  ;D

I wonder if the Diocesan TLM attendees will start wearing tee shirts printed with "Support '62" on them??

Lol.
:rofl:  They should!
?

piabee

Deirdre

A bike and an indoor bike trainer. Cheaper than a gym membership, and I spend most of my time there on the stationary bike anyway.

Bike's yellow! With fenders!!  ;D
My Lord and my God.