Bought anything interesting lately?

Started by Kaesekopf, December 30, 2012, 10:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose

Hiking boots, in a half-price sale  :)

To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deirdre

An antique German china-head doll, for a song. From the absolute worst ebay seller I have ever dealt with! I'll be surprised if the doll arrives in one piece, after the terrible experience I've had with this person.  >:(
My Lord and my God.

Stu Cool

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Stu Cool on June 22, 2015, 10:47:01 AM
The History of Christendom 6-volume set by Dr. Carroll.

http://www.fraternitypublications.com/the-history-of-christendom-series.html

I got mine on Amazon though.

Cool.  I have the first one, but am still working my way through it
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Arun

sent from a cheap Asian phone using Crapatalk

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Arun

All five for under twenty bucks which is cool. Wanted lidded ones but these are alguds

sent from a cheap Asian phone using Crapatalk

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

LausTibiChriste

Nice Arun

I've wanted to buy a nice, proper beer stein but they're expensive
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Arun

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on July 01, 2015, 03:46:23 AM
Nice Arun

i just bought a musical one with a proper lid on, too. that one was like 16 bucks or something but... my drinkware is finally complete...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Heinrich

Nice Arun

Good find, Arun.

Yeah, good steins are expensive. I have a nice collection and am always on the lookout for more. When I get around to it I will put some pics in the St. Joseph's sub.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Heinrich on July 01, 2015, 06:53:07 AM
Nice Arun

Good find, Arun.

Yeah, good steins are expensive. I have a nice collection and am always on the lookout for more. When I get around to it I will put some pics in the St. Joseph's sub.

Please do, I'd be interested to see. There are some really nice ones I've seen around here but they're all sold at the tourist markets so the prices are outrageous...I really want one though  :-[
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Deirdre

Quote from: Bernadette on June 17, 2015, 02:28:17 PM
An antique German china-head doll, for a song. From the absolute worst ebay seller I have ever dealt with! I'll be surprised if the doll arrives in one piece, after the terrible experience I've had with this person.  >:(

This fell through. My purchase was suddenly and inexplicably refunded, which is better than getting ripped off, but still.  :(
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Bernadette on July 01, 2015, 10:48:09 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on June 17, 2015, 02:28:17 PM

This fell through. My purchase was suddenly and inexplicably refunded, which is better than getting ripped off, but still.  :(

Ahh ... I was going to ask you about the doll.  Maybe another time.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Kaesekopf

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on July 01, 2015, 10:32:33 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on July 01, 2015, 06:53:07 AM
Nice Arun

Good find, Arun.

Please do, I'd be interested to see. There are some really nice ones I've seen around here but they're all sold at the tourist markets so the prices are outrageous...I really want one though  :-[

I have a handful at home.

If you visit Bavaria, you should be able to find some at things like Kaufhof, dept stores, etc.

Look for "Maßkrug" (if in Bavaria) or "Bierkrug".  If you ask for a stein, they'll think you're dumb, because that means stone.  :lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.