Bought anything interesting lately?

Started by Kaesekopf, December 30, 2012, 10:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

QuoteNice, those things last forever.  You can actually get a greens attachment for the Champion, but I think it's designed specifically for wheatgrass.  Would probably do a decent job on other greens, but you're right - you really need a slow single/double auger style system to get a decent yield with greens.
A Fellow Champion Fan!!!  Looking at the greens attachment, it does a good job (Youtube).  However I'm not particularly interested in juicing greens.  If we go down that path, maybe I'll buy the greens attachment.

QuoteThat's a lot of carrots.
I theorize that the anti-cancer compound is in the oil based fraction.  Most of the carrot is water based, so you have to juice a bunch of them to get enough of the oil to be biologically active.  We shall see if it works. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

I got one of these Thursday. Makes a Rosary walk an endurance feat what with also all the rain(and snow!) we've been getting in these parts.

http://www.mirweightedvest.com/
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

piabee

Vinyl, limited edition, sold out everywhere. Still not entirely sure how I got my hands on one without resorting to eBay.

LoneWolfRadTrad

Quote from: piabee on May 09, 2015, 10:19:38 AM

Vinyl, limited edition, sold out everywhere. Still not entirely sure how I got my hands on one without resorting to eBay.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/144273/astronaut.jhtml

Gardener

Quote from: Heinrich on May 09, 2015, 10:13:33 AM
I got one of these Thursday. Makes a Rosary walk an endurance feat what with also all the rain(and snow!) we've been getting in these parts.

Good to have! What sort of weight are you using with it?

I'm gonna have a lovely push-mower PT session once the rain STOPS. Darn grass is so high now but too wet still to cut.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Heinrich

Quote from: Gardener on May 09, 2015, 02:27:03 PM

I'm gonna have a lovely push-mower PT session once the rain STOPS. Darn grass is so high now but too wet still to cut.

Middle of the road: 40 lbs. Did about a 5 klick walk yesterday. About 4 in and I did have to stop and take a breather. I hadn't eaten a meal since lunch around 11:30 so I was feeling pretty weak. Makes me appreciate how Rangers can get through training. I am going to hit the stair stepper with it in a few since we have another monsoon outside.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

Quote from: Heinrich on May 09, 2015, 03:33:39 PM
Quote from: Gardener on May 09, 2015, 02:27:03 PM

Middle of the road: 40 lbs. Did about a 5 klick walk yesterday. About 4 in and I did have to stop and take a breather. I hadn't eaten a meal since lunch around 11:30 so I was feeling pretty weak. Makes me appreciate how Rangers can get through training. I am going to hit the stair stepper with it in a few since we have another monsoon outside.

Should get the Scotsman to accompany you for outside walks, for motivation, if he has a chance. That dude's a mountain goat.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Kaesekopf

A statue of st joseph, a beautifully framed print of the stations of the cross.  A few prayer cards.  A book on the history of WI.  A book on the history of Milwaukee.  A book on the apparition of our lady of good hope.  A book on st raphael.  Aquinas's shorter summa.  Angels and demons by Joan carrol cruz.  A book on the last seven words of Christ by fr cessario, op.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Daniel

I recently got the FLIR ONE (thermal camera that attaches to the iPhone 5), and several pocket watches, and a cassock and surplice.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Daniel on May 09, 2015, 09:20:20 PM
I recently got the FLIR ONE (thermal camera that attaches to the iPhone 5), and several pocket watches, and a cassock and surplice.
pocket watches are. my favorite
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

Caramel cashew frozen custard outside while it's 53 deg?

?#?justwisconsinthings

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 09, 2015, 09:54:53 PM
Caramel cashew frozen custard outside while it's 53 deg?

?#?justwisconsinthings

It's better when it's - 20 below

#northdakotacold
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

LausTibiChriste

Bought this bad boy the other day...expensive but worth it:

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

LoneWolfRadTrad

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on May 10, 2015, 03:57:42 PM
Bought this bad boy the other day...expensive but worth it:

Gun range or video games... or both?

Kaesekopf

Pilot